Used Office Trailers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Office Trailers...

Anyone know of any places that sell used office trailers in the DFW NE Texas area? Thinking about getting one one these for the lease? We had one at our old lease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pac Van in Dallas used to sell used ones

Comment

There is a big auction company that sells bath houses, trailers everything heavy equipment wise. I forget the name. I bought a bath trailer with shower, urinal, camode and sink for $1600. Not far to the
      northwest of downtown Ft Worth.

Comment

While researching same for a project at work, I came across the name of someone just west of FW, believe. I’ll see if I can’t find the info tomorrow and I’ll send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          There is a big auction company that sells bath houses, trailers everything heavy equipment wise. I forget the name. I bought a bath trailer with shower, urinal, camode and sink for $1600. Not far to the
          northwest of downtown Ft Worth.
          Ritchie Bros Auctioneers

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
            Ritchie Bros Auctioneers
            https://www.rbauction.com/
            This company should be packed with oilfield equipment too!

Comment

we're getting a 40' connex delivered to our lease in Oklahoma,next weekend. plan on putting a wall up 10'in to give us a mud room/storage in front, and then 30' of living quarters. we have a old job trailer on our other lease in Graford.

Comment

I have seen those on the gsa.gov website before

Comment

Working...
                X