looking for hunter to join us at the 587 ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to put together a hunt at the 587 ranch with Tim on oct 16-18th. I will have my 13 and 18 year old girls as hunters looking for 1 more hunter to make it happen. Tim always has good deer and camp is great also. 450 for a 4 points or less bucks can be priced out.lodging included we hunters will need to bring food.this is a Friday at noon to sunday at noon. This will be our 3rd year hunting this ranch. last n ear my now 13 year old had a shoot within 5 minutes of the first site and my now 18 year old had a shoot about 15 minutes into the first site. we seen deer every time we went out.
    Last edited by lk05077; 08-13-2020, 12:18 PM. Reason: updated post

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
    looking to put together a hunt at the 587 ranch with Tim on oct 16-18th. I will have my 13 and 18 year old girls as hunters looking for 1 more hunter to make it happen. Tim always has good deer and camp is great also. 450 for a 4 points or less bucks can be priced out.lodging included we hunters will need to bring food.this is a Friday at noon to sunday at noon. This will be our 3rd year hunting this ranch. last n ear my now 13 year old had a shoot within 5 minutes of the first site and my now 18 year old had a shoot about 15 minutes into the first site. we seen deer every time we went out.
    Awesome place to go. The Ranch and lodging is great. This is a great place to hunt deer. Price can't be beat. Great views from the cabin. Love going out there.

Comment

man i want to go back this year-just not sure if i can make it happen yet

i killed my first bow buck out there last year and man what a blast-the place is incredible and Tim is great but that dang ranch hand of his is something else

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
        man i want to go back this year-just not sure if i can make it happen yet

i killed my first bow buck out there last year and man what a blast-the place is incredible and Tim is great but that dang ranch hand of his is something else:D
        That's no joke.
        There are probably still some snacks we left out there.
        Last edited by Graysonhogs; 08-13-2020, 01:49 PM. Reason: That's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          That's no joke.
          we went right after you last year and had snanks for days when we left still

Comment

Originally posted by lk05077 View Post
            we went right after you last year and had snanks for days when we left still
            Yeah, my brother got carried away. Runs in the family. I cooked enough BBQ for 25 people.

Comment

I'd like to take my daughter on a turkey hunt out there. Are there a lot of turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                That's no joke.
                It took us about 7 months but we took care of them. I think their might be a granola bar floating around in tims house but that's it.

Here is a pic of about 1/2 of just the snacks yall brought.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Hunting4fun; 08-13-2020, 02:16 PM.

Comment

I think they wanted a picture of the ranch hand, not the snacks.

But yes those left over snacks fed my daughter through her senior year! I tried counting how many calories worth of snacks you guys brought but the two hours I had wasn't enough. Got to 150,000 and had to go help with a deer.

Comment

Dang boy, was y'all expecting to get stranded out there for two months

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Dang boy, was y'all expecting to get stranded out there for two months
                      we like to eat

Comment

i think i still have a popup blind down there

Comment

got kicked off my lease this year because landowner sold the place. My daughter was going to get to shoot her first real buck this year. Shot a doe and spike last year. is there a website or what would cost be to shoot a 7 or 8 point? She has been practicing hard on her shooting and was ready this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                            got kicked off my lease this year because landowner sold the place. My daughter was going to get to shoot her first real buck this year. Shot a doe and spike last year. is there a website or what would cost be to shoot a 7 or 8 point? She has been practicing hard on her shooting and was ready this year.

It’s target rich

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Do they have a price list on the website for bucks. Didn’t see one. Thinking I will just send an email

Comment

Working...
                              X