Live hunt from Lbj---Tuesday edition

Will be headin out around 6 a.m.---will try and update by 7:15

Good Luck!

Comment

Cool....good luck and keep us updated!

Comment

Good luck, PI.

Comment

Woke up at a good time...just didn't get around too quick...got the ol' snort and stomp twice while walking in today, one before I even got in the fence. It is cooler today with only a slight breeze. We'll see what comes about...as always I will keep ya posted!

Comment

any updates

Comment

Nothing Yet this morning...alot of fog and squirrels so far

Comment

Got up and walked around a little to warm up...got to head in so I can get my wife to work. Will head back out then

Comment

Alright we are back out here...it has warmed up quiet a bit from this morning, but there is a nice breeze blowing toward the northeast...so sit back and enjoy the upcoming updates! (oh yeah, I put out some trophy leaf scents in the trails end #307 scent...anyone ever have any luck with those?)

Comment

Dang sun is hitting me right in the back...it is pretty warm out with the sun on ya...I ain't complaining...I just love bein out here

Comment

Haven't seen anything as of yet except 1 squirrel at like 90yrds...they should be moving soon though

Comment

It's GO time! Good luck.

Comment

Come out come out whever u are! Hahaha... It is definatly go time!

Comment

Nothing running around tonight but coyotes...ran into another hunter out on the road and he said he had a pretty quiet night too...gonna hang out with the familia tonight,get a good nights rest and hit it again in the morning

Comment

Well, we tried. hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X