Live Hunt from Lbj---Wednesday Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Hunt from Lbj---Wednesday Edition

I will be heading out again in the morning...tune in for the action (hopefully)!

I will be going out after work! I'm thinkin I'll be set up in 44

Comment

i havent quite decided where I am going in the morning...I have a "new" unit that I went and walked around on early this afternoon that I may set up on...I will see what I feel like in the morning...plus the wind is going to be a factor. It is supposed to increase in intensity as the day goes on. Good luck out there Outlaw442!

Comment

you too! I want to scout down the road in 44 where the guys told me they are pushing fenceline and see deer all the time but don't know how far it is and will have to do that this weekend!
        truck is broke down so if you see an early 90's Caddy out there that's me. It's either that or my fiancee's van and I figured the deer would fit better in the mobster sized trunk and keep the peace at home.
        Last edited by Outlaw442; 10-27-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

I just made it our here...it's pretty windy but it's a solid wind from the south...already heard turkeys gobble...it's gonna be a great morning. Good morning to all my Texasbowhunter buddies!

Comment

Smoke' em, PI. Good luck.

Comment

Sounds like a good morning to be out in the woods......keep those updates coming!

Comment

Just had 3 does come into about 70 yrds, but the were a little jumpy and took off pretty quick. Had some ducks land in the pond in front of me and I'm enjoying watching them

Comment

Heading in till later tonight...hopefully the wind won't get any worse. Not sure what tomorrow will hold. They have rain in the forecast. I thought it didn't rain much in Texas?!

Comment

You must be thinking West Texas! I am building an arc as we speak. Good luck this evening. Are you gonna go live again?

Comment

Yeah we will be live again tonight...I think I will head out around 4

Comment

Just got in the stand...had a mishap. Got my climber up the tree fine...attached my bow arm...pulled my bow up only to realize that I had dropped my release on the way up...through some careful and creative rigging of my carabiner and rope I was able to retrieve my release! Now we can hunt! Wind is still blowing from the southwest but it's not unbearable at all. Let's see what happens!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

I have 2 young does feeding in slowly...they are at about 70yrds...problem is they are coming in from downwind...I sprayed down good when I got here so we will see.

Comment

are they there yet?? Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X