Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Yuengling is finally coming to Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    You gotta admit. Shiner is up there. Frat girls everywhere across this great state would agree. I’m drinking a Twisted X as we speak.
    I'm drinking local vodka.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Budweiser is my number one, Shiner is second.

Put Bud bottles in a cooler along with others at a party and see what which beer goes first. Lite beers don't count as real beer.

Comment

Yuengling and bumper pull gooseneck adapters...two things I’ve never heard of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
          And it’s about dang time. Hopefully they bring the Black and Tan with them.
          Stoof, I was up talking with Mr. Yeungling at a Special Ops meeting in “the caves” and the Pandemic slowed its Texas arrival down. (I think it was supposed to be sold in Texas by December of 2019) He knew everyone was bootlegging it.

If you like Black and Tan then you would like the beer its cut from which is Chesterfield. Black and tan is a mix of Porter and Chesterfield. I think Chesterfield is only sold up there.
          Its the only one my taste buds like.

His daughters pretty much took over so there are more womanly flavors on the scene.

It was sold on military bases in Texas but the local distributors pushed them out.

Last edited by Johnny44; 05-12-2021, 08:52 PM.

Comment

This is the only good beer Shiner ever made and they stopped ?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
              Stoof, I was up talking with Mr. Yeungling at a Special Ops meeting in “the caves” and the Pandemic slowed its Texas arrival down. (I think it was supposed to be sold in Texas by December of 2019) He knew everyone was bootlegging it.

If you like Black and Tan then you would like the beer its cut from which is Chesterfield. Black and tan is a mix of Porter and Chesterfield. I think Chesterfield is only sold up there.
              Its the only one my taste buds like.

His daughters pretty much took over so there are more womanly flavors on the scene.

It was sold on military bases in Texas but the local distributors pushed them out.

Me and you have shook hands twice. And while we we may have political differences. I got the feeling that you were cut from a different cloth. And I highly respect that. Beers amongst friends.

Comment

Does anyone really know me politically, I play devil’s advocate a bunch. I don’t take certain things too seriously because there are always about a hundred sides to a story and I’m a joker. Plus, the truth is so perverse regular folk can’t and won’t comprehend.

Beer indeed !
                Last edited by Johnny44; 05-12-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                  Does anyone really know me politically, I play devil’s advocate a bunch. I don’t take certain things too seriously because there are always about a hundred sides to a story and I’m a joker. Plus, the truth is so perverse regular folk can’t and won’t comprehend.

“unique” is what my medical, dental, and mental records is annotated with. I like “cut from a diff cloth better”

Beer indeed !

Cheers!

Comment

Hey, I might be making a run up there soon on a conference about removing Biden. If so, I’ll bring you some Chesterfield back.
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 05-12-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

I like me some Yuengling.

Comment

They Yang light is delicious! I'm in NC right now and have it at my finger tips.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im going to have to try some Yeungling. I love Shiner and Shiner blonde. I recently tried Deep Ellum Brewery Dallas Blonde, and thats some good stuff. I have always heard of Zeigenbock, but never tried it. I was at Scarborough Faire last weekend and man it was good. I may like it better than Shiner original.

Comment

I have some friend that are from Breese Il, and they are all excited about Yeungling coming down.. i''' stay with my Modelo and Dos XX, Gracias

Comment

Can’t wait

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                                Im going to have to try some Yeungling. I love Shiner and Shiner blonde. I recently tried Deep Ellum Brewery Dallas Blonde, and thats some good stuff. I have always heard of Zeigenbock, but never tried it. I was at Scarborough Faire last weekend and man it was good. I may like it better than Shiner original.
                                It’s a weak imitation of Shiner Bock. Not worth the trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X