No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a magical puddle on our deer lease that was full of woodies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally had a good shoot today. Birds were responding to calling and locked up hard in the decoys.
      Attached Files

Comment

Went out to a property I grew up hunting during high school just west of Winnie. Hunted an old oxbow with my brother and some of my old hunting buddies. Killed our limits by 8:30 and watched woodducks pile in for 45 minutes after.
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome hunt Gander. Yall mostly hunt public in our area or private? I live on 1663 about 10 to 15 min from Winnie.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
            Went out to a property I grew up hunting during high school just west of Winnie. Hunted an old oxbow with my brother and some of my old hunting buddies. Killed our limits by 8:30 and watched woodducks pile in for 45 minutes after.

Congrats! Great hunt!

Comment

Went Solo on Sunday and ended up being a decent trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                Awesome hunt Gander. Yall mostly hunt public in our area or private? I live on 1663 about 10 to 15 min from Winnie.
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by cwbrown View Post
                  Went Solo on Sunday and ended up being a decent trip.

Good hunt CW!

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                    Lol
                    What is the LOL about? Dont even act like im trying to hunt the dudes hole or something. I am new to living in Hankamer and I enjoy meeting people in my area that like to hunt as I am always looking for people to tag along with me on public land and I have some private stuff as well. Question was does he mainly hunt private or public in my area.

Comment

Couple pictures from this year! Big year for the dog. Being a soft natured dog, we had our obstacles. The switch flipped on the last weekend of the 2019-2020 season. This year is another story, from the first hunt of the year not a missed beat and over 100 retrieves for the year so far with some impressive 200+ yard pickups.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                        What is the LOL about? Dont even act like im trying to hunt the dudes hole or something. I am new to living in Hankamer and I enjoy meeting people in my area that like to hunt as I am always looking for people to tag along with me on public land and I have some private stuff as well. Question was does he mainly hunt private or public in my area.
                        Don't worry about him texaslammer, he is constantly posting stuff that brings people down. We used to hunt some public, but for the most part we hunt private now. We own some private marsh in Sea Breeze and two of my best friends own a pretty big spread in Labelle. The place this hunt was on I don't get to hunt nearly as much as I used to, but it's in between Hankamer and Winnie.

Comment

Had a god hunt Saturday, made a pile of gadwalls and green wings. Also got one cinnamon teal in there.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                            Good hunt CW!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
                              Had a god hunt Saturday, made a pile of gadwalls and green wings. Also got one cinnamon teal in there.

Looks like a great hunt, congrats!

Comment

Yall boys are laying them down. Its been rough for us this year so if anybody needs an extra gun let me know lol. Ive got a trailer full of goose and duck decoys with a boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X