X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m glad you didn’t get him!.....cause I couldn’t tune in yesterday!!! In for today, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        You know Steve, the older I get, the more I like those evening hunts too!!
        HAHAA

I agree Charlie but I cant seem to sleep past 630 or 7 so I just get up and go nap in the stand

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
          HAHAA

I agree Charlie but I cant seem to sleep past 630 or 7 so I just get up and go nap in the stand
          He naps in the evening too. This is really not a new thing. We are having fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            We are having fun though.
            thats all that matters!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              thats all that matters!
              Dad never been much for hunting long in the morning. One year he wasn't hone at 10am so I went looking for him. I met him coming out the fare and he said he had just killed a big ten pt. His stand was in a big field with a feeder and food plot. The deer was laying about 40yds from his stand and 100 plus from any wood line. He said he just loo kg ed out and there he was at 1015. Only deer he saw all morning.

I checked the feeder and the morning throw was cleaned up. Ge had no idea where the deer came from. I strongly suspect he took a long nap and woke up late but just in time to see that big deer.

Comment

Dad never been much for hunting long in the morning. One year he wasn't hone at 10am so I went looking for him. I met him coming out the fare and he said he had just killed a big ten pt. His stand was in a big field with a feeder and food plot. The deer was laying about 40yds from his stand and 100 plus from any wood line. He said he just loo kg ed out and there he was at 1015. Only deer he saw all morning.

I checked the feeder and the morning throw was cleaned up. Ge had no idea where the deer came from. I strongly suspect he took a long nap and woke up late but just in time to see that big deer.

I may or may not resemble this! I can sleep better in a deer stand than anywhere else on the planet!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  I may or may not resemble this! I can sleep better in a deer stand than anywhere else on the planet!!
                  same here

Comment

We are about to head in. 49 degrees in full sun. Windcus perfect. This should be fun.

Comment

We are about to head in. 49 degrees in full sun. Windcus perfect. This should be fun.

Tonight is the night!

Comment

Good luck, I love this thread! Every day, hunt, and minute counts with those you love.

Comment

In

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks goodness for the Windcus!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...