Prime Nexus 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Nexus 4

Well it took 4 months to get it in but I finally got it.I was shooting a 2007 Bowtech and man this thing is a lot smoother,quieter,better looking and more powerful! I have a 30.5” draw and it’s pulling 71.5lbs and I’m shooting a 575grain arrow that I was shooting with my Bowtech and I had to go buy a new target because the new bow was blowing arrows all the way thru my other one.Went with a Block this time and it’s only penetrating about half way thru at 20yds.
    Attached Files

Kongrats on the new rig! [emoji106] Yes, the difference only 2 or 3 year differences are making has been incredible for the industry. The absolute best of 10 or 12 years ago is middle of the pack......and still great hunting bows.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prime’s fit and finish are second to none. If they ever get the vibration (not an important factor IMO) down to that of A few other brands, they’ll be dangerous.

Comment

I feel like vibration is a BS qualification. Show me anyone who shoots a bow with nothing on it? The nexus series is **** nice. Almost got one for this season

Comment

I have a prime Rize. Nothing resists side to side grip torque better than a Prime.

Comment

There’s two bows I regret getting rid of and one was a Prime.

Comment

Love my Nexus 4. Since February: 13 pigs and my best buck ever. It points/aims very well.

Comment

Working...
              X