Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl friend asked a strange question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slabby View Post
    I think she was letting you know no funny business in the blind
    Why not?

Comment

Another classic bomb drop followed by disappearance.

Comment

Cattle can definitely tell. Not sure if I wanna hang used tampons in the brush…. Unless it keeps the wetbacks away too

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
          Oh lord, this is another one of those questions often asked by those confused and mystified by female anatomy - like 'doesn't the bow string hit your boobs?' Um no....
          Anyway, heat or full estrus is actually after the bleeding stage in animals. It's not the same as menstruation, which is the shedding of the uterine lining in a woman after the fertile stage has passed. I would assume that it doesn't matter either way.
          Thank you !! I was just about to type if guys actually knew what that meant for humans. No wonder there are so many surprise pregnancies with guys not understanding the HUMAN female cycle

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
            Might have to smoke her feminine products for scent control, or at least put them in a vacuumed sealed bag with local pine needles 2 weeks prior.
            Be sure to add some vanilly

Comment

I don't know how many of yall remember Ben Rodgers Lee. He was a turkey hunting champion, tv, and video personality, and also great deer hunter from Alabama. I saw him at the Hunters Extravaganda in Ft. Worth in the early to mid 80's. He told a story about taking his wife hunting and she killed a big buck. A couple days later he took his female cousin. She killed a buck. He got to thinking and both stories were the same. they were sitting in the stand and a buck came directly toward their tree with nose to the ground and they shot the buck at the base of the tree. He asked them and both said it was their time of the month. He even told the women in the crowd that he was gonna be hunting Texas in November and if any of them happened to be their time, they could hunt with him. He was a great hunter and a great speaker. He was killed in an auto wreck at age 43.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Tie her to your boot and drag her to your stand.

Almost swallowed my dip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                  Another classic bomb drop followed by disappearance.
                  a man's gotta work bud..

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                    Are you saying it’s reversed in deer? They bleed before fertility? Versus humans that bleed after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Now that’s interesting, which is it? Asking for a friend …

Albert Einstein: “The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.”

Comment

had a member do this he would put them in a mason jar. you would walk up to a stand and see them hanging on trees and stuff. met his wife a few times all i could think of talking to her was things hanging for trees. glad hes gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                        Thank you !! I was just about to type if guys actually knew what that meant for humans. No wonder there are so many surprise pregnancies with guys not understanding the HUMAN female cycle

#truth

Comment

I’ve killed 6 bucks in the past that came to a used tampon I had hanging about 5’ off the ground. It works great.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            I’ve killed 6 bucks in the past that came to a used tampon I had hanging about 5’ off the ground. It works great.
                            Aw man ! Please convince a mod to delete this! Now Im wondering if you have one hanging beside you in your avatar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                              Oh lord, this is another one of those questions often asked by those confused and mystified by female anatomy - like 'doesn't the bow string hit your boobs?' Um no....
                              Anyway, heat or full estrus is actually after the bleeding stage in animals. It's not the same as menstruation, which is the shedding of the uterine lining in a woman after the fertile stage has passed. I would assume that it doesn't matter either way.

While I understand, and respect, your knowledge on the subject…you also have to understand that to the male of the species, that means “almost” time.[emoji1360] And we can be a persistent lot…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                While I understand, and respect, your knowledge on the subject…you also have to understand that to the male of the species, that means “almost” time.[emoji1360] And we can be a persistent lot…

Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X