• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torch, get it hot

Comment

Help!! Stuck go cart axle.

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      Torch, get it hot

I got it hot like a NOLA strip club at 4am and still went home empty handed. New tires y’all. It’s happening. In a couple of days old ladies are gonna be complaining about us on Nextdoor.com.
      Last edited by Stoof; 09-26-2021, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Honestly they are pretty cheap if you don't want to mess with it anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
          Honestly they are pretty cheap if you don't want to mess with it anymore...

Troy, this is a war of attrition. Didn’t I send you a kart motor for free a few years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            Troy, this is a war of attrition. Didn’t I send you a kart motor for free a few years ago?
            Yes sir lol I fought same battle as you after 2 days of my kids having the kard and rear wheel taking on a tree.

Comment

lol don't take this wrong ahahha but send me the length and shaft size amd I'll see if I have one

Comment

also could fill up a 5 gallon bucket with old oil mixed with gas and see if it will soak into it

Comment

Troy. All good. We got I figured out and will be on the road soon. Cheers!

Comment

Please post next door complaints.

I take great pleasure in sending Karen's thru the roof with posts

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Soak it in water believe it or not it has worked for me a bunch of times, An old man taught me that trick long time ago It works.

Comment

Working...
                      X