Tpwd question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tpwd question?

Has anyone had a problem getting a license on the TPWD web site?
    I was billed and paid for a license over a month ago. Site said 2 weeks. At 3 weeks I called and was to was told to wait another week.
    Well I waited again another week. After calling and speaking to several people from Austin to even the local office, the only answer I got is "we can get you a replacement license for $10".
    I don't need a replacement. I have a digital one, just not one with tags

I just paid for mine on 9/13 and it came in the mail this week.

Hate to hear your having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably the stupid post office. Only idiots work there it seems like

Comment

Mine came in on time. Seems they oughta at least be able to tell if you it ever shipped and when if so. That way you can hopefully track it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm not positive, but can't you go to Academy or a retailer that sells licenses and get them to print you one? Seems like a friend of mine had a similar issue a couple of years ago. Probably a fee as well but at least it will be in your hand.

Comment

Nope. Came in a timely manner.

Comment

Originally posted by bofos View Post
              I'm not positive, but can't you go to Academy or a retailer that sells licenses and get them to print you one? Seems like a friend of mine had a similar issue a couple of years ago. Probably a fee as well but at least it will be in your hand.

Listen to bofos. We have Informed Delivery (Google it, trust me) and we don’t receive pieces of mail quite regularly. My money is on the good Ol USPS dropping the ball. It sucks having to spend another $5 at Academy for a reprinted license, but at least then you are GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I don't need any tags. I never kill anything anyway.

Comment

I ordered mine online on 8/15, and it never came in. i called them early last week, and the mailed me another, got it in 3 days. i would call again, and explain that they need to mail you a replacement, as it was lost in the mail.

Comment

Ordered on 8/15 and had within a week. Sounds like USPS strikes again!

Comment

Originally posted by lunatic'hunter View Post
                      Nope. Came in a timely manner.
                      me too a week or 2......But Boat motor title slow 4w
                      Last edited by cva34; 09-24-2021, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Got my license but never got the APH book

Comment

Mine came within a week of ordering it online. Interesting thing was my wife ordered hers online the same day and they both came in the same envelope. I guess they are trying to save money wherever they can.

Comment

Mine was lost 3 years ago, I had to go to the tpwd office for them to print a new one.
                            Pita!

Comment

I ordered 5 total between the wife, kids, and me. Received them all within 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X