Fort Worth Air Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Worth Air Show

I have had front row seats for a long time, my office is at I 35 and Golden Triangle BLVD ( FM 1709 ) Blue Angels been buzzing me all morning, pretty cool.

That’s awesome. We are headed to the air show tomorrow. Saw the Blue Angels last time they were in town. Always a great show.

Comment

I go to Fort Pickens National Park in Pensacola, Fla for 2 weeks during late June and early July every year, which is where the Angels are stationed. Common to see them practicing and flying over the beach there.

Comment

Collar me "blue" with envy!!![emoji854] I hope to see the USAF Thunderbirds this Sunday in Houston!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there on Sunday! Even as a grown man, those jets never get old.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

I am right next door to the airport.
              I wished they would land, the police have all the roads blocked and I can't get to Arbys for lunch.

Comment

Too cool! Unfortunately the BAs wont be here but I'll be at Wings Over Houston this Saturday. Pretty pumped!

Comment

So where is the video?

Comment

I have been trying to get pics of them flying by my office window, they are harder to hit than a dove with a 30mph tail wind, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                      I am right next door to the airport.
                      I wished they would land, the police have all the roads blocked and I can't get to Arbys for lunch.
                      Gotta get that BEEF N CHEDDAR!!!!!! hahaha hope you were able to get your lunch!

Comment

Our office is on the west side of 35 between Westport and 170. Clear view of the runway we are close ! They have been flying over and around us all day.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My pardner in crime and No1 sidekick SSGT Angie Scarborough will be there this weekend with her Texas State Guard recruiting station set up and taking prospects. Anybody that is interested in joining the state guard go by and check in with her. She is the director of recruiting for this area.

Comment

She will be setting up the booth tomorrow and open for visitors Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X