Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

This is terrible news. Prayers sent for both families.

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone. God Bless.

Comment

I don’t know how many police funerals I have been to in almost 40 years. I have driven from the Beaumont area as far west as San Antonio, north of Dallas and east to Baton Rouge.

They always bothered me which I guess is why I go, to show support for my brothers and sisters and to the families.

But since I have retired almost 5 months ago, they seem to hurt more. Maybe it’s because I made it to the end and they won’t get to, especially the guys with so many years on duty and yet they strap on a gun and still hit it like the 25 year olds just starting.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            I don’t know how many police funerals I have been to in almost 40 years. I have driven from the Beaumont area as far west as San Antonio, north of Dallas and east to Baton Rouge.

They always bothered me which I guess is why I go, to show support for my brothers and sisters and to the families.

But since I have retired almost 5 months ago, they seem to hurt more. Maybe it’s because I made it to the end and they won’t get to, especially the guys with so many years on duty and yet they strap on a gun and still hit it like the 25 year olds just starting.
            I know exactly what your saying and feel the same! I read his wife had already retired so I'm sure he was close! Just heartbreaking!

I did 33 and been out 3. Every officer I see I tell to hang in there life gets better and to get out as soon as you can. Life is short and enjoy it while you can!

Comment

God bless. Hate to read it. Glad to hear the perp got what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Just left the scene. Quackerbox (Shane) and I were out there. No words for this.
                Thanks for you and your guys help Bobby. My crew just wrapped up.

Been a long day and Im going home to hug my wife

Comment

Fallen Houston Police Officer

Praying for both families. It’s getting ridiculous how respect for LEo has been diminished.
                  Continued prayers for all active officers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                    God bless. Hate to read it. Glad to hear the perp got what was coming.
                    So what happened to the perp? I did not see it in this thread.

Comment

RIP Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        So what happened to the perp? I did not see it in this thread.
                        Justice, was served.

Comment

The news said the Perp had a rap sheet of 18 offenses and was ordered to get a GPS ankle monitor but didn't show for that. When officers knocked on door his wife or girlfriend answered the door and the perp came out right behind her shooting. The officers managed to return fire and the perp was killed on sceen as well. Sr Officer Jefferies was planning to retire in the comming year and he and his wife had just built their dream home for their retirement. Such a sad ending... Prayers up for all our LEO's please be safe out there.

Comment

RIP William "Bill" Jefferies , and condolences to his family and friends at this sad time. Please Lord, be with them and comfort them.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard S. View Post
                              Prayers up for family of 30+ year veteran HPD officer William "Bill" Jefferies who was shot by African American suspect while serving warrant. His partner Officer Michael Vance in surgery with gun shot wounds but expected to recover.

KNEEMAIL UP..... RIP Officer Bill Jefferies.
                              Michael is a good buddy of mine. He's been on my mind all day. He and his wife and kids always come watch my nephew race. Good dude.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Horrible

Comment

Working...
                                X