No announcement yet.

I miss my momma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my momma in April. Sure wished I could hear her sweet voice and give her a hug right now.

Comment

I lost mine in May of 2014. Miss her every day, but at the same time she was 91 and had a wonderful life.

Comment

I'm taking care of mine the best I can, will be 88 on Sept.2nd, had a stroke 3 yrs. ago and pretty much wheel chair bound, trying to keep her in her home till that time.

God Bless
        Bish

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
          I'm taking care of mine the best I can, will be 88 on Sept.2nd, had a stroke 3 yrs. ago and pretty much wheel chair bound, trying to keep her in her home till that time.

God Bless
          Bish
          Take care of momma!!!

Comment

My mom using on the edge if death all winter. God spared her. Last week, I took he fishing. Man I think she enjoyed it. I know I did!
            Attached Files

Comment

That’s awesome Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                My mom using on the edge if death all winter. God spared her. Last week, I took he fishing. Man I think she enjoyed it. I know I did!
                That’s AWESOME ♥️

Comment

It never gets any easier. I thank God for my mom and Dad almost everyday. Just wish I had taken more pictures. Blessings bro.

Comment

I lost mine over 40 years ago. I was 16. Congestive heart failure. She loved and prayed for us. Made us watch Billy Graham and read to us from the bible. Before she died she told me she'd see me one day in heaven. Her faith was so strong and I thank God she was able to pass it on to me.
                    I look forward to seeing her with her savior.
                    But I can wait a while longer I think.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed reading that, my mother has Alzheimer’s and is fading away fast, reading this made me shed a tear and I need to go see her.

Comment

February 10 2010! The absolute worst day of my life. My sister and I had to tell the doctors to turn off the machine and pray. We had friends, family, and the pastor in the room. It was the absolute worst thing I have ever done.

My heart hurt so bad that figured I had a heart attack. The nurses tried to get me to stay but I bailed out.

Worst thing ever to this day. I miss her daily.

Hug your moms fellas. You never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My mother decided methamphetamine and men were more important than me, and my grandmother raised me.

That was 33 years ago.. and she still puts methamphetamine and men over her grandchildren. Old habits die hard I guess. I haven't spoken to my maternal mother in nearly a decade. I have a sister who is taking those same footsteps. I have 3 nephews and a niece, whom I've never met.

God works in mysterious ways, but I trust in Him.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bill my mother was in the same crappy hospital but didn't come out. I have a great story too about our last hour together. What a awesome day for you there. Thanks for pulling this one back up

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks Bro Bill. Hope a bunch of fellas that still have their mommas read this. Mine went to be with the Lord in '09. I had driven 8hrs to see her, not expecting she would pass away while I was visiting. I had picked her up a dozen of yellow roses for her room. She loved yellow roses.

Comment

Man this is a tough read through these watery eyes & hard to swallow lump in my throat. I'm very blessed to still have my Mom with us at 87, however I know that day is coming when the Lord will call her home to be with the angels. Mom has always mentioned that when that day comes it will not be goodbye but rather I'll see you later on the streets of gold. God has truly blessed me....See I was adopted at 3 months of age just before being turned over to a orphanage, & the precious lady I call MOM has given me unconditional love for 52 years. I thank God for her daily.

Now I must go get some allergy medicine my eyes won't stop watering

Comment

Working...
                                X