tommy lee jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
    man charlie that moody ranch was such a great place to hunt i miss hunting with gary and pete down there and riding the river down by the set and the pecan grove !
    Kyle, I killed my first turkey with a bow under those pecan trees there where Call brought Gus to bury him... Had a box stand up on the hill above the creek.

Comment

Had a brother that worked for a Ford Dealership that had a sister dealership in San Saba. He occasionally had to travel there for business and ate a local steak restaurant. Tommy Lee was dining alone and asked if he could share a table with my brother. My brother was very impressed how friendly he was and enjoyed his conversation and company. He was just like any other ranch guy.

Comment

I was in Fort Davis eating at a BBQ Resturant. The owner sat with us. I asked if Tommy Lee Jones lived nearby. He said “He lives in Van Horn. He came in here once. He was…”

The waitress walked up at this point and she said “ An *******.”

The owner said “ Sam Elliot came in. He was really nice.”

Comment

Sure wished I could take him on a solid boat ride

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
            "I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it."
            Me to: My go to line is Why Don't You Go F ** K Yourself.

Comment

In my 17+ years of being in and out of San Saba I have never run into him. If I do I would not bother him. I suspect he just wants to be left alone and for people to respect his privacy.

Comment

I’ve seen him at the bar in San Saba a few times when I had a lease there. He always kept to himself and was not social as I would have expected. I’ve heard that he can be very difficult to deal with but I can’t speak with any personal experience.

Comment

I’ve heard he’s an A hole

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    Me to: My go to line is Why Don't You Go F ** K Yourself.
                    And if there’s anymore at home like them…….. F..k them to.

Comment

Y'all quit talking bad about my friend

WCB aka "Tommy Lee Jones", aka "George Michael" , aka Mike Harr is a pretty good dude.

Comment

Have a buddy that owns some land in San Saba and we went to the steak house to grab some dinner. Tommy was setting at a table off in the corner and when I walked in using a cane, he asked what happened to you? I had just had surgery on my hip and told him that. I didn’t realize who who he was until my buddy Ron told me who he was. He then told me he was an *******. Tommy got up to leave and stopped at our table. He placed his hand on my shoulder and told me he hopes I get better soon. We went to pay and Tommy had already paid for our meals. I looked at Ron and said he isn’t that bad I guess.

Comment

I’m usually a good guy.

Usually…

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                            Have a buddy that owns some land in San Saba and we went to the steak house to grab some dinner. Tommy was setting at a table off in the corner and when I walked in using a cane, he asked what happened to you? I had just had surgery on my hip and told him that. I didn’t realize who who he was until my buddy Ron told me who he was. He then told me he was an *******. Tommy got up to leave and stopped at our table. He placed his hand on my shoulder and told me he hopes I get better soon. We went to pay and Tommy had already paid for our meals. I looked at Ron and said he isn’t that bad I guess.
                            That's a good steakhouse. Pretty cool story.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                              That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                                I’m usually a good guy.

Usually…

You’re a friggin outlaw. You been in jail more than anyone I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X