ISO Waterfowl Hunt Houston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO Waterfowl Hunt Houston area

Looking to get a duck, goose, or sandhill hunt together. Who on here is a guide or who has recommendations? Probably 6 guys.

Unfortunately no conservation hunt for me. Having a kid next month.

I would love a place near eagle lake. El campo area would work too.

Thanks,

Check out the Drake Plantation in Winnie. Lubowhunter guides there. We go once or twice a year to hunt with him. If you want to hunt the prairie, check out Avian Skies or Coastal Prairie Outdoors.

Comment

Portercreek hunting club Louise tx near elcampo Mike Whalen. Stand up first class place.

Comment

ttt.

Any other places?

Comment

ttt

Comment

Coastal Prairie Outdoors. Request Regan as your guide. Good friend of mine and will put you on birds

Comment

East Bay Rod and Gun (chambers County) Justin Leggett 409.267.1546. They don't have a Webpage but I guide for them and we have been loaded with birds. I think we averaged around 5.5-5.8 birds per hunter for the first part of the split.

Comment

Originally posted by Feathershredder View Post
                East Bay Rod and Gun (chambers County) Justin Leggett 409.267.1546. They don't have a Webpage but I guide for them and we have been loaded with birds. I think we averaged around 5.5-5.8 birds per hunter for the first part of the split.
                Justin Leggett is good people too. Grew up showing cattle with his family.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                  Coastal Prairie Outdoors. Request Regan as your guide. Good friend of mine and will put you on birds
                  If the OP doesn't mind, I'm going to call and request your buddy as a the guide for our hunting trip.

Comment

Got a boat? I can tell you where to go without a guide

Comment

Originally posted by trash2 View Post
                      If this is as fun as I think it will be, I will be looking for a boat!

Comment

Get a boat, I moved out of Tex and have no need for secrets anymore. Maybe return the favor one day, maybe not. I can assure you that birds are available tho

Comment

Originally posted by Feathershredder View Post
                          This. Pm feathershredder or myself for more details

Comment

Rocky Creek Retrievers has a guide service out of El Campo, Ask for Stephen Wood as the guide. They have lots of ducks and geese.

Comment

Originally posted by trash2 View Post
                              feel free to PM those locations....

Comment

Working...
                              X