Cutco Kitchen Knives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cutco Kitchen Knives

Anyone have Cutco knives? I cook a lot and also process my own game...are they worth the price?

I can’t compare them to anything else but we have a full set and love them.

I have the smooth skinning knife and use it for everything.

Their filet knife is ok.

Comment

I've had a full set for 27 yrs. and would buy them again. I keep the straight blades sharp myself, have never had to have the serrated blades sharpened. Yes they are expensive but you will have them for many years.

Comment

I've got one of their fillet knives and it's like a lightsaber. Really like it and have cut up quite a bit of game with it. It was a gift from my mom, but I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Best there is... send them back and they will sharpen them.

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on a set and got a gut hook and a straight blade hunting knife throw in.

Comment

I have several that are over 25 years old . Great knives .

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                Just pulled the trigger on a set and got a gut hook and a straight blade hunting knife throw in.
                You won’t be disappointed, I cook a lot and have a set at my house and bayhouse. The set at my house is 29 years old, won it when I sold them in college.

Comment

Bought the wife the smallest set. 5 or 7 I think. Went ahead and got myself the Ka-Bar for pig sticking.

Mine does what it’s supposed to.

Hers, well I’ll be adding to it soon.

Comment

We have had a full set for 25 years. I still have a fillet knife and hunting knife from the mid 1980’s. Great knives.

Comment

Well worth the money.

Comment

We have had a full set for a long time.

Comment

Our son sold them for a while so we have a lot of them. I also pick them up at garage sales, etc. so we're constantly adding to the collection. The company is very good about sharpening them and getting them returned in a timely manner. You don't have to have purchased the knife new for them to sharpen it. And if it has any kind of damage, they will replace the knife at no cost to the consumer. I'm sure there are knives made of better steel, but the customer service is unmatched as far as I am concerned.

Comment

I've had a set for about 15 years and late last year they had a kiosk at the mall (obviously before "rona") and asked them where to send them to get sharped....they actually came to my house to sharpen them and the ones they couldn't they told me where to send them and if they can't sharpen them they'll replace them. I haven't sent them yet but daaannnggg.

Comment

I have a bunch of my grandmother’s. I use one everyday in the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X