Alien Life Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    I think it has already changed your life drastically. Nuclear energy and bomb developed from a reactor on a space shop. Fiber optics developed from communication on a space ship. Quantum computer from reverse engineering. Aircraft design,, etc.. no telling what else
    From an alien space ship ?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      How many people would blast away if they saw one approaching them in the deer stand without waiting to see if they are friendly?
      You can burn my house, steal my car
      Drink my liquor from an old fruit jar
      Do anything that you want to do
      But uh-uh honey………don’t mess up my deer hunting !

Y’all thought that was gonna ryhme dintcha ?

Comment

Where the beef?

Comment

The only thing I've ever seen that has never got a clear answer, but that requires one imo, was those navy pilots on that 60 minutes episode a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
            Did God create aliens?
            For sure. The Bible talks about all sorts of non earthly beings

Comment

every ancient civilization on earth for the last several thousand years have talked about the gods from space. The evidence is all over earth in plain sight. For over a hunfred years our gov. along with academia have been hiding writing a narrative that no where near reality for what ever reason. I think very little " human history" is actually close to accurate on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                For sure. The Bible talks about all sorts of non earthly beings
                Before the flood, fallen angels had completely corrupted the world and polluted the Human DNA (Nephilim). They taught men to make all sorts of devices and how to conjure all types of spirits. Many believe satan is preparing a way to explain the sudden disappearing of millions when the rapture occurs, by using the ufo's to explain the disappearing. Angels may well use space ships and traveling devices moving from heaven to earth. I'm sure they can go from our realm into spiritual realm and probably other dimensions. Which explain why they are there one second and vanish. Deception is the main game of satan in the end times.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                  From an alien space ship ?
                  Yessir. The top scientist on the Manhatten project that built the first nukes, told the story before he died.. he worked in area 51 for 40 years. I watched the interview when he was terminally I'll. He said his first inkling of nuclear energy was from a reactor on a recovered space craft. His team was assigned to reverse engineer it. Also, same guy invented fiber optics. He said the communications on the ship was fiber optic and they were astounded that light could be bent.

Now here we are with Dod admitting he was telling the truth.
                  Last edited by GarGuy; 06-06-2023, 03:13 PM.

Comment

I call BS. I also don't believe in werewolves, vampires, ghosts or zombies.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      Goggle Bob Lazar (sp), I have listen to his Joe Rogan interview along with a few other published articles where he was quoted. He'll make you a believer!

Rwc
                      Yep, this guy has been cast out a nut just for coming forward on the things that this guy just admitted to.

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      every ancient civilization on earth for the last several thousand years have talked about the gods from space. The evidence is all over earth in plain sight. For over a hunfred years our gov. along with academia have been hiding writing a narrative that no where near reality for what ever reason. I think very little " human history" is actually close to accurate on purpose
                      Yep. The more you dive into things, the more that a lot of history you were spoon fed as a kid cause you didn't know better, makes zero sense.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        I call BS. I also don't believe in werewolves, vampires, ghosts or zombies.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
                        How about the US government having a role in the Kennedy (JFK) murder? I’m slowly being convinced what I thought I knew is likely nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                          How about the US government having a role in the Kennedy (JFK) murder? I’m slowly being convinced what I thought I knew is likely nonsense.
                          Daddy Bush was CIA Director then I believe. We may never know just to protect the name. If you really dive down the rabbit hole you will find that both wings didn’t care for JFK for the same reason they don’t like Trump now. Politicians who uncover the swamp don’t last long.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Daddy Bush was CIA Director then I believe. We may never know just to protect the name. If you really dive down the rabbit hole you will find that both wings didn’t care for JFK for the same reason they don’t like Trump now. Politicians who uncover the swamp don’t last long.

Michael
                            Why didnt Trump declassify and release the JFK files? Ive wondered that for awhile

Comment

Why didnt Trump declassify and release the JFK files? Ive wondered that for awhile
                              I think everything was going to be released except for what the president determined to be withheld due to national security. Trump’s team did not release everything. They (govt) say 95% of documents have been released. The remaining 5% are the important ones. National security concerns from 60 years ago persist today. :-)

Comment

My best guess would be politics/graveling!?

Michael

Comment

Working...
                                X