Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t Shoot My Target…

Or else!!

Pure luck at 20 yards. I know it doesn’t count as a Robin Hood since I shot the back end of another persons arrow but I will say, “woulda been a dead pig!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good shootin

Comment

Don’t Shoot My Target…

That’s the way to do it Jeff!!!! They have a ruined arrow, and you don’t!!!!

And in my book, if you were aiming in the same spot as that first arrow, then it counts as a robinhood all day long.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sweet shootin there Robin

Comment

Robin Hood is shooting another person's arrow. We used to do it just to **** each other off with compound bows.
          Nice!

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shootin' Jeffy

Comment

That's awesome. I had a true robinhood with my first recurve....and then nada. =)

Comment

Yeah i reckon a true Robin Hood would be shooting someone else arrow. Robin Hood style

Comment

Only Robin Hood I’ve gotten was at Chester 2021, nobody on the practice range to witness it…
                  Made some poor soul take my picture in the parking lot. ��

Comment

Originally posted by BillyJack1975 View Post
                    Only Robin Hood I’ve gotten was at Chester 2021, nobody on the practice range to witness it…
                    Made some poor soul take my picture in the parking lot. ��
                    I’d believe you if you told me Ol Buddy!

Comment

They are expensive and in the end, meaningless. However in the moment pretty freakin cool.

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shot!

Comment

The first one is cool, the second not so much. You can ruin both arrows !

Comment

Interesting concept of the notched fletchings you rear ended.
                            I actually had the same idea but havent actually tinkered yet. I have marked one arrow but just havent notched.

Whereas, the rear ended shooters arrows dont look like the notches are intentional since the fletching notchings arent apparently consistent.

Ill be staying off your target MrDude. I dont want you jacking my gold and giving it to the man under the bridge.

Comment

It's their fault for not shooting tighter groups! hitting other people's arrows is always fun - moreso if you know them really well

Comment

Working...
                              X