Arxos Dialed Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arxos Dialed Archery

Is anyone running one? I have talked to a hand full of people and watched a good amount of YouTube reviews. I'm hearing mixed signals from them all. Most complain about the price, some complain about the dial will turn if bumped... not really anything else. Long story short, i won a $250 gift card and just ordered one. wanted to save for a Landslyde but how could a turn this deal down? I would like to hear some more thought on people who have actually have used one, not someone's opinion!

I haven’t used one. I think Bee probably gave the best review of it. It looks slick but for me the Landslyde had more features I wanted and make use of. Looks like a good sight but wasn’t for me.

Comment

I watched all the videos I could find on it and was about to pull the trigger but there were just a few things I wasn’t sure about. I ended up ordering a Landslyde. Now I’m trying to decide if the Ultraview scope is really worth adding to it also. If I had $250 off the Arxos I would have for sure ordered one. I’ll be interested to hear what you think after you get it.

Comment

I did end up ordering it. I think I can live with the small things people were complaining about. For the most part, i think it is too new for people to do a real review. some of the reviews were complaining about the scope sliding to easy if it was bumped. there are small set screws that you can tighten up to prevent that. I also ordered it just in time to get the new Battleworn gray. I'm exited

Comment

That battle worn is pretty cool looking

Comment

Op how do you like it now?

Comment

I’d be interested to hear also. I can’t leave things alone and am considering the Arxos again.

Comment

Working...
              X