• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome - good shootin!

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Welcome and good shooting. I am planning on heading out the the spillway this Sat with my recurve, hope to get my first traditional kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Cocobulldog View Post
          Welcome and good shooting. I am planning on heading out the the spillway this Sat with my recurve, hope to get my first traditional kill.
          I'll be up by gate 6 Saturday morning - Hopefully, we will both see something.

Comment

Thanks! Good luck fellas! Should be a good cool morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Comanche Kid View Post
              Thanks! Good luck fellas! Should be a good cool morning.
              Saw the post with the very cool bow and some meat for the table. Wow. I went to cross bow due to shoulder damage and old age. I have often considered going back to a recurve or even a longbow. Just seems fun to use instinct hopefully with some practice for needed skill. Started with a very early model very nice Bear Recurve and wish still had that starter. Cross Bow semi made me feel less but it will hunt for sure. Heavy as Heck and ---- said enough. Thanks for some inspiration

Comment

Hoping to get up there some to do my part at cutting down the hog population!

Comment

Need to get my Kota Longbow baptized.

Comment

Anyone still hunt there? I'm just starting to look for place to hunt with my son.

Comment

Originally posted by dgrantlpc View Post
                      Anyone still hunt there? I'm just starting to look for place to hunt with my son.

Hopefully going to try next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These will be put to use hopefully.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Have another new blade that looks to be a great hog knife. Kershaw Knockout has done it's share of cleaning pigs.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Need to make time to chase hogs and use these knives.

Comment

Haven't tried hunting Granger in the rain, is it very productive?

Comment

Anyone been out lately? The weather is getting a lot better for some scouting and hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X