No announcement yet.

Pellets for ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a 50/50 blend of hickory and mesquite for everything. No complaints from any eaters as of yet and I’ve been smoking with the pellet smoker for 7 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Will8ams Rib Tickler is my favorite rub but I can't f8nd it except on line. I picked up some Heath Riles sweet bbq rub the other day and it's pretty good on chicken so I'll try it on the ribs.
      Where can you find it on line. I used to use that all the time then it disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachS View Post
        Where can you find it on line. I used to use that all the time then it disappeared.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Pellets? Electric wood chip smokers are 10x better. I’ve used both, pellet smokers of several flavors, and I know they’re not the popular kid in class but there’s no comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
              Pellets? Electric wood chip smokers are 10x better. I’ve used both, pellet smokers of several flavors, and I know they’re not the popular kid in class but there’s no comparison.

Not if you buy a quality pellet grill and use quality pellets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by PVDT View Post
                Lol! No…

Comment

B&B Championship Blend works well for me.

Comment

Competition blend and spray ribs with apple juice

Comment

Maybe it's me, but I swear I can't tell a difference between pellets. Not like using a stick burner with mesquite vs. oak vs. hickory. So I typically just buy one of the blends.

Comment

Post oak with a pecan finish smoke.

Comment

Working...
                        X