Midway USA dropping the ball I.M.O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway USA dropping the ball I.M.O

Just placed an order and took the survey. Midway now recognizes a third gender non bindery as a choice. I sent a message to them I will take my money elsewhere if it remains. I just cannot believe Larry Potterfield is allowing that. Just my rant for the day.

Same thing shows up in ATF form when you buy a new gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Their nitro fast shipping took almost 2 weeks on a RMR the other day. Showed in stock

Comment

Originally posted by stan r View Post
        same thing shows up in atf form when you buy a new gun!

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
        😡

Comment

Old Larry has too much money now.

Comment

I just ordered two boxes of 243 in Hornady Superformance SST (woot). If I remember correctly, it's a 3rd party company that handles the survey, not Midway.

Comment

Thanks for your business

Comment

Originally posted by Burwabit View Post
                I just ordered two boxes of 243 in Hornady Superformance SST (woot). If I remember correctly, it's a 3rd party company that handles the survey, not Midway.
                Geez! What do you do for a living??

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                  Old Larry has too much money now.
                  His wife needs more shoes! Larry- you have totally let me down!

Comment

Originally posted by Burwabit View Post
                    Yes, you are correct. I just bought a melting pot from them. Some other company does the survey, then they send you a email asking you if you want to do more surveys. So yes, it's not Midway with that what sex, question.

Comment

Look real close at Larry's wife's toes on the next commercial. I saw a couple black hairs straggling off on the side of one toe

Comment

I’m only guessing, but I’m wondering if it’s some lame requirement from the ATF?

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
                          Geez! What do you do for a living??
                          Haha

Comment

I dropped Midway years ago. Larry is a self serving gas bag. Look at how he takes credit for the money his CUSTOMERS contributed to the NRA.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              Yes, you are correct. I just bought a melting pot from them. Some other company does the survey, then they send you a email asking you if you want to do more surveys. So yes, it's not Midway with that what sex, question.
                              3rd party or not, Midway USA contracts with that company and is obviously aware of the survey company's policy. If they choose to remain in contract with that company, it's on them. I would presume there is a clause to get out of the contract somehow, if they wanted.....

Comment

Working...
                              X