What's up with 6.5 Creedmoor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with 6.5 Creedmoor?

I was at Academy in College Station and they had plenty of ammo and a lot of the rifle's they have in stock were 6.5 Creedmoor.

So if there something wrong with the round? I know nothing about some of the new round.

Oh oh!!![emoji854]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought A 6.5 manbun bolt gun a couple years ago for a truck/ranger gun. Other than the occasional night pig hunt with an AR or my bow I haven't used anything else since. I really like it and it's quiet with my setup.

Comment

Ill give it a go. Its a womans or youth round so not very popular with most hunters unless you are just trying to shoot squirrels and cotton tails.

Comment

They are very popular and in high demand awesome cartridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's cool to hate the round and supposedly lengthens the manhood a tad to jump on the hater bandwagon....or so its seems the way folks do so. Other than that, everything I have read or seen is its a very nice all around Texas whitetail cartridge.

Comment

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a 6.5. Great all around gun.

Comment

Bought one 3-4 years ago. Have killed a lot of deer, pigs, yotes with it. It is the first gun I grab out of the safe every time. Havent touched my .270 or 6.8 in a loooong time. Very accurate, very deadly. very fun to shoot and for whatever reason the ammo is readily available. Those that dont have em, talk ***** about em but those that shoot em like em.

Comment

I love mine
                  Attached Files

Comment

Never shot one but my understanding is that it chambers close to a 270 shortmag or other short action 30 cal bullet. I am a 270 man personally and just hope as ammo remains in short supply that this does not take over the ammo and rifle production due to short term sensationalism. It was designed for tight grouping at long ranges but hunters and shooters have flocked to it. Tomatoe - Tomato

ac

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

On a serious note one positive I have heard about that round is that you can hold quite a few extra rounds in your purse and the lack of recoil will keep your mascara in place when using a scope

Comment

It's cute if you can't handle a 6.5 PRC

Comment

Hype

Comment

I've never seen a caliber with so much love/hate.

I've had 1 for 3 or 4 years. It's my go to antelope gun. Great caliber.

Comment

Working...
                              X