CBE Engage Micro Bow Sight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBE Engage Micro Bow Sight?

I'm picking up a new to me bow from a TBHer. Since I'm giving my current rigged out bow to my Son-in-law, I am shopping for a new sight. I had the Trophy Ridge React on my Elite and liked it but now I'm eyeballing the CBE Engage Micro 5-Pin. Anybody have any experience with it?

Custom Bow Equipment offers innovative compound bow hunting sights, target sights and archery accessories giving precision archers the accuracy they demand.

I have the 3 pin. I like it, been using it for about 2 years.

Metal tapes was the feature that made me lean that way over hha or spothogg.

Easily adjustable and versatile for me.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
      I have the 3 pin. I like it, been using it for about 2 years.

Metal tapes was the feature that made me lean that way over hha or spothogg.

Easily adjustable and versatile for me.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
      Thanks. I liked the metal tapes as well. These types of sights are new to me so I'm having a hard time deciding but want to try something different. The idea of a single pin sounds good but I worry about yardage changing rapidly in a situation and having to worry about moving the sight.

Comment

I have a 3 pin CBE Engage Hybrid for sale if you are interested. .010 pins

Comment

I have the 3 pin engage hybrid .10. I love it and the metal sight tapes are great and it was easy to sight in

Comment

Working...
          X