Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard anything bad about wells Fargo bank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time happy customer.

Comment

Laundered money for drug cartels and no one ever got in trouble for it....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
        Laundered money for drug cartels and no one ever got in trouble for it....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        Among other things

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Had a mortgage with them. After I retired rates dropped and I tried to refinance. They said I didn't qualify anymore. I told the loan officer I had a much better chance of making my payments if they were $300 cheaper. Loan officer "That's not the way it works Mr. Walker" I refinanced somewhere else and haven't done anymore business with them.
          WF is well known as a “w-2” lender. Meaning, if you are retired or 1099 they require additional hoops you need to jump through.

Comment

Well Fargo are the kings of scamming, thieving, scum bags. You should do your research on Well Fargo, they have been busted a bunch of times for ripping off their customers. They just go right back to scamming people, after every time they have been busted. They took me for a bunch of money.

Chase is not far behind Well Fargo in the category of thieving scum bags. Then Bank of America is behind them.

Well Fargo are definitely the kings of ripping off their customers. Why the government has not just flat shut them down, I don't know why. If you look up their history, they have stolen billions from customers been busted, then go right back to ripping off customers shortly after getting busted, they have been busted at least four times, in the last 20 years.

Comment

I use one of their investment guys and he’s done fine by us. Not sure about checking accounts.

Comment

Search zerohedge for WF shenanigans.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Local bank or CU is the way to go. I'm tired of "woke" bastages.

Comment

We were with Bank of America for years and I felt like we were a number to them.
                    When we moved back home here to Wyoming I swore I would fi d a locally owned bank. We did and I could not be happier with how they have treated us the past 11 years.
                    I can walk in the bank after not being there for 2 months and they all know my name. I will never bank with any of the big guys again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had too many issues with WF. Several account hacks and they didn’t pay us back for all of them. After that I dropped them years ago for chase and prosperity and never looked back

Comment

Worst bank I ever had
                        I dropped them after dealing with them on a parent’s estate acct

Comment

Worst bank ever. They have been caught doing lots of shady things. They would be my last choice.

Comment

Not that liz warren is of trustable character

Comment

Anyone heard anything bad about wells Fargo bank?

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              WF = some of the crookedest sob's on the planet.
                              But then again they probably all are.
                              Fixing to switch to Eastman Credit Union and dump Capitol One.

Capital one is by far the worst banking institution I’ve ever delt with.

I had to go to 4 branches to pull out $7600 dollars this year. First one was closed due to covid which was ridiculous. The next one just closed down all together. I finally found an open branch and the most they could give me was $2700 because they were out of money. They sent me 15 miles to the next branch that could give me the rest of my money.

Opened up a chase account shortly after and it’s been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Black Ice; 09-01-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

My mortgage is through Wells Fargo, and I had to block their emails because of constant "woke" messages and promotions.

Comment

Working...
                                X