Gabby Petito Missing ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    That dude killed himself somewhere in the woods.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If he's guilty of killing her, I hope he does!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
      If he's guilty of killing her, I hope he does!
      Only problem I see is they may never find her body in that case.

Comment

FOX is reporting that a body was found within search area. Unknown if male or female yet.

Comment

FBI going to be giving an update.
          Attached Files

Comment

Just seen this a few minutes ago .

WOAI NBC News Channel 4 San Antonio provides local news, weather forecasts, traffic updates, investigations, and items of interest in the community, sports and entertainment programming for San Antonio and nearby towns and communities in South Central Texas, including Windcrest, Uvalde, Universal City, Somerset, Seguin, Schertz, San Marcos, Sabinal, Poth, Poteet, Pleasanton, Pearsall, New Braunfels, Live Oak, Kerrville, Hondo, Helotes, Goliad, Fredericksburg, Floresville, Eagle Pass, Devine, Del Rio, Cuero, Crystal City, Converse, Cibolo, Castroville, Carrizo Springs, Boerne, Bandera.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
              My gut says she may have actually taken her own life. Maybe at his urging during a fight. And he knows he going to be THE suspect. Thinks there is no way the police will believe him, (since they were already on camera having a domestic interaction with police) just days before.

And he is already mentally unstable, and isn’t dealing with this as normal people would. The parents protecting him, and him having a lawyer make me think this is plausible.

By no means am I defending this guy. He may very well have killed her. But he may not have. Working FV cases for 6 years in a investigative capacity, I’ve seen similar reactions from people.

But who knows. I would be shocked If this was some publicity stunt. But who knows.

Or, they were involved in the other murders together. She took her life, or he killed her. Either way, we will all find out soon enough.

But never rule out the obvious first, then work back from there. I’ve seen some pretty manipulative lies and behavior from both suspects and victims in these cases. Some are exactly what you thought.

Some would blow your mind when the real evidence came in. And some, you just couldn’t determine guilt based on both parties being mentally unstable, in an joint mentally unstable relationship.

For the sake of hoping. I hope they find her alive. But I don’t think they will. How she died might be the difficult part to prove. He may off himself too, or already has.

But that will just leave more time for everyone to say that made him guilty. Or was it guilt over what she did to herself?

I’m telling you. You never know. This a strange one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Body found in WY, believed to be her. The plot thickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                Body found in WY, believed to be her. The plot thickens.
                Yeah I bet they find him dead.

Comment

He is either dead in the swamp or in the wind. The Laundrie parents sure have questionable behavior during this ordeal.

Comment

So, somebody tell me this. If this goober was a “person of interest” how in hell did the cops lose him ? Surely there was one Barney that they could have given that job to !

Comment

Will the Brian Laundrie case go from a missing person to a wanted subject?

Comment

Evidently not a hoax...TBH CSI failed, didn't see that coming........

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                          Evidently not a hoax...TBH CSI failed, didn't see that coming........
                          I'm sorry to say it wasn't. I wish it had been.

Comment

Human remains discovered in Teton County, Wyoming, on Sunday are "consistent with the description of" missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, FBI officials said in a news conference.

Comment

No big surprise but what a horrible deal. Wife and I were at same park same time at least twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                Will the Brian Laundrie case go from a missing person to a wanted subject?
                                Didn't his parents tell LE where he was going for the hike / searching now...might be in a whole other area. They need to be put in the hot seat too. I think he likely confessed to them & now tangled?? Crazy deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X