Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Shoemake has gone to be with our Lord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Shoemake has gone to be with our Lord.

I just got the call that I hoped I would not get. Bobby has left this earth and gone to be be with our Lord in Heaven. The COVID had just weakened his body so much that it was time to be called home.I thank everyone for their love and prayers and ask for your continuing prayers for his family. I know that several of you guys know him so if you can reach out to his family it would be a blessing to his wife Denise. I will miss my friend.
    Last edited by Gumbo Man; 09-12-2021, 01:13 PM.

Tough deal, really sorry for y’all’s loss. We’ll keep his family in our prayers.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Terry. Prayers up for his family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss, prayers of comfort sent.

Comment

RIP Bobby. Prayers sent for the family.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss of a friend, that's never an easy thing, I know first hand. Prayes & Condolences for all.

Comment

He was a good man. I'm sorry

Comment

Now I just remember all the good times we had in our younger years. All of the ducks and geese that we killed. Most of them legal. All of the flounder that we gigged, fish that we caught, the girls that we fought over. And luckily neither one of the girls we ended up marrying. LOL. I’ve been in jail one time in my life and it was for PI and with Bobby. We were 19 and pulled up to the Oasis Drive Inn in Alvin Texas after work one evening and each ordered a beer and a hamburger. It was a car hop joint and you paid when you ordered and they would bring your beer immediately. Within 5 minutes after receiving our beer the city law showed up to arrest a drunk that they had already warned to go home. They started going from vehicle to vehicle telling everyone to hit the road. I told the cop that we had already paid for our burgers and when we got them we would gladly leave. Wrong answer. Back then they didn’t want to hear aboutYOUR rights either. LOL. I’m jerked out and cuffed and stuffed and Bobby was right behind me. He always had my back. We both had maybe a quarter beer and hauled in for PI. 4 hours later and 40 dollars later we were free to offend again. This is just many of the memories I will hold on to in his absence. I regret that I hadn’t talked to him for sometime. Don’t procrastinate guys when it comes to staying in touch with those that have been in your life for a long time.

Comment

Sorry for the loss of your friend

Praying for you and his family as you go through this time of loss

Comment

I am sorry for your loss and will pray for Bobby.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Heart breaking update
                      Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers said for his family and you. When losing a good friend its about the same as losing a family member.

Comment

I know your pain... Lost my brother on 9/17/2020 to COVID. It is gut wrenching to say the least. KNEEMAIL UP FOR YOU AND FRIENDS FAMILY....

Comment

Prayers up for you and the family.
                              Sorry to hear this.

Comment

Working...
                              X