Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I wake up this Am and have a car in my driveway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    If he is working then leave him alone. Just ask him to please move it..

There’s a reson he’s on the end of a weed eater and parking on peoples driveway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Black Ice; 05-21-2022, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      so many questions

how did you get out to g o to the gym?
      why was he weed eating the neighbors yard that early?
      was it your hot lesbian neighbors yard, or is that someone else I thinking of?
      did you have him touch up your lawn since he was there already and apparently could have used a couple of extra bucks?

My driveway is wide enough to fit two cars. At least he was nice enough to not block my gate.

I have no problem with how early they were there because I don’t live in a neighborhood and 6:30 to 7:00 am is fine.

Lesbians broke up and two gay dudes moved in. One gay dude tried to bone me one night by sending me me a message on linked in. I’m pretty sure I told that story on here.

My yard guys were here Wednesday so no need to touch anything up 2 days later.

Last edited by Black Ice; 05-21-2022, 07:27 AM.

Comment

How do you not know what your neighbor drives?

Comment

Some folks have no respect for other people’s property. It sucks your neighbor brings that kind of worker around into your neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Some folks have no respect for other people’s property. It sucks your neighbor brings that kind of worker around into your neighborhood.

My neighbors are both really cool and I’ve had somebody building a fence for me try and pee on my neighbors house so I don’t fault my neighbors[emoji23]

People are just stupid.

I feel like I should be joining the grumpy old farts get off my lawn team next year for Nanza.

Comment

Maybe the dude has only ever lived the aparrment life and doesnt understand the driveway to yard layout. Thought he parked in the correct driveway?

Comment

So what was the resolution?

You asked him to move his car, did he move it?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Maybe the dude has only ever lived the aparrment life and doesnt understand the driveway to yard layout. Thought he parked in the correct driveway?

No. He was working on my neighbors yard.

Comment

Did you get a complimentary lawn mow&trim coupon for your troubles?

Comment

Tow hitch on a Chrysler 300 lays the predicate foundation. Either crack, meth or took too many fastballs to the ear. The boy is lost. :-)

Comment

Hope he doesn't sneak back & burn your house down for jumping on him. LOL

Comment

I think your are seriously misjudging this dude. Did you not see the receiver hitch and trailer light hook up. That boy has a Ranger 521 with 400 Sho somewhere.

Comment

Dave.....you DO realize you live in Louisiana right? Pretty sure this is considered customary driveway etiquette in Baton Rouge! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              Dave.....you DO realize you live in Louisiana right? Pretty sure this is considered customary driveway etiquette in Baton Rouge! [emoji23]

I honestly was expecting a dead body[emoji23]

Comment

Scene of the crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X