X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    There are no secrets in a whorehouse…
    The good old dissolved Southwest Conference and especially the SMU Mustangs would like a word with you D Mo! 😂😜

Comment

Nicky was always ok with pay to play as long as he was the main beneficiary of it. Now, that others have figured out the system as well if not better has him throwing a hissy fit.

From vehicles to homes Saban has done it for years. Bama does not have the oil money and boosters that UT and ATM have. And, that is why he is about to blow a gasket.

Showing recruits the trophy cases full of hardware just doesn't cut it any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Nicky was always ok with pay to play as long as he was the main beneficiary of it. Now, that others have figured out the system as well if not better has him throwing a hissy fit.

From vehicles to homes Saban has done it for years. Bama does not have the oil money and boosters that UT and ATM have. And, that is why he is about to blow a gasket.

Showing recruits the trophy cases full of hardware just doesn't cut it any longer.
        Lucky for us Ags!

ac

Comment

I just watched Jimbo's press conference, and as a Longhorn fan, he gained some respect from me.
          I loved it.

Comment

It's good to know Texas is on the up and up.......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Comment

Saban is circling the drain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Saban crawfishing already:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

Do you remember this saying by a successful coach?....
                    "We want your money, you can keep your opinions "....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... Some boosters are bad for the teams....

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Screw saban...

If someone sends me a t-sip hat I'd actually wear that son of a ***** Sept 10

Comment

2022 College Football - Offseason

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

A Lime green lambo on loan and Porsche thanks to tOSU boosters are the two big money rides in the parking lot other than Huffs. [emoji23]

Riley swayed Addison to the West Coast. Hmmm, no money whip from Texas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                          I think this can only be solved in a double pin
                          Steel Cage Match
                          Winner takes All
                          I think it's on the schedule

October 8th

Tuscaloosa, Al

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I don't care at all. I just want my team to win another championship in my life. I'm all for a Miami type gangsta run of 2 or 3. Lol. Pay the pipe toting thugs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            If you gonna have gangstas you gotta be a bit gangsta...... Enter U.M..... [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              I think it's on the schedule

October 8th

Tuscaloosa, Al
                              That's the players.... These 2 coaches need to square up.......[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]..... Maybe at meetings....
                              Lane Kiffin can be the referee.....[emoji23]

Comment

Early lines I’ve seen released for the cage match favor Bama +16.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X