*Winter Weather Coming*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Winter Weather Coming*

Wanted to start a thread on the upcoming arctic chill coming mid next week. Looks to be the coldest air of the winter and a fairly prolonged event.

Come on...

Comment

All the way to the coast! Taking our 5th wheel back to Rockport on Friday and just looked and KSAT has lows in the low 20's Friday and Sat. night in Rockport. Thats cold.... Hope they are wrong.

Comment

spacecityweather has been hinting at a chance of winter precip here in Houston. Hoping so- enjoyed the 7 inches of snow at the deer lease last time.

Comment

But but but global warming!

Comment

Looking chilly and chance of snow Thursday.

Comment

Some models dont handle artic air well and even come in too high. This is a glimpse into what might happen a week from Saturday as far as temps. This would be temps at noon. Possible multi day storm coming thru with cold temps in place
              Attached Files

Comment

well dang, that's cold. should i set up a heat lamp or something for my chickens for overnight?

Comment

We were supposed to go tent camping at Pedernales Falls next weekend. Wife and two of the kids are out. My younger son thinks he’s game, and I know I can handle it. We’ll see how it looks and decide. Currently forecast for 16/35 in Johnson City. Hard to escape that kind of cold.

Comment

I'm seeing temps above freezing during the day. I hope the RV plumbing will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                      We were supposed to go tent camping at Pedernales Falls next weekend. Wife and two of the kids are out. My younger son thinks he’s game, and I know I can handle it. We’ll see how it looks and decide. Currently forecast for 16/35 in Johnson City. Hard to escape that kind of cold.
                      Turn it into a survival trip and keep us updated with pics. That would be cool to follow

Comment

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Gonna put the smack on some slick heads. [emoji2957] Looking forward to it!!![emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Yes, yes, yes!!!! Gonna put the smack on some slick heads. [emoji2957] Looking forward to it!!![emoji106]
                          Ah man. I planned on laying down one of a couple of really nice axis bucks that are most likely hard horned now. Been waiting for them to get outta velvet.

But who wants to gut a critter when it is so cold that you can't feel your hands?

Comment

As Ron Shock used to say “that’s ball-shrinking cold, man”

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              Turn it into a survival trip and keep us updated with pics. That would be cool to follow
                              Oh so you’re gonna go with the positive reinforcement peer pressure tactic eh? “Father/Son weekend freezing our butts off live thread!” Admittedly, now I feel like it’s a must do.

Comment

Working...
                              X