Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Cheap gas fee. Burn it!
    Lol, well I do have 150 stuck in coinbase and now 100 in metamask. So out of the 100 it would take half, if the transfer a straight fee? If so I might wait the 5 days and save me 50 bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      Lol, well I do have 150 stuck in coinbase and now 100 in metamask. So out of the 100 it would take half, if the transfer a straight fee? If so I might wait the 5 days and save me 50 bucks.
      Gas fees change every second. They were almost $500 several days ago. Yes, that’s $500 just to buy.

Also, keep in mind you want to send more to MetaMask than you plan to buy with. You will need ETH to swap back and cash out. I keep $200 in ETH in my MetaMask wallet just for cashing out. You don’t want to catch a big pump and not be able to cash out because you don’t have enough ETH to pay gas fees.

Comment

Burn it and you will make $500+ in 5 days. Seriously.

I bought in before this thread started for $500 transferred. Once in I paid $100 in fees. I’m sitting $1000 now and earlier was $1500 ahead.

Get in NOW!!!! Just saying

Comment

Gonna end up like the ostriches and emus in the 90's. A product with no end use.

Comment

Gas fees change every second. They were almost $500 several days ago. Yes, that’s $500 just to buy.

Also, keep in mind you want to send more to MetaMask than you plan to buy with. You will need ETH to swap back and cash out. I keep $200 in ETH in my MetaMask wallet just for cashing out. You don’t want to catch a big pump and not be able to cash out because you don’t have enough ETH to pay gas fees.
            Do gas fees change depending on how many coins you buy? Or is it the same fee 100 coins or 1 billion coins?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              Do gas fees change depending on how many coins you buy? Or is it the same fee 100 coins or 1 billion coins?
              Same

Comment

Has nothing to do with the purchase amount. It’s whatever the current load is on the blockchain. Heavy load equals higher fees to process the transactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                  Gonna end up like the ostriches and emus in the 90's. A product with no end use.
                  The end use isn’t the purpose of the buy. It’s about catching it at the right time and turning a quick profit.

Comment

Where do you guys find new listings? Are they posted on Metamask, you find them on Twitter, Redditt ? Looking to track a few new ones from the start. How many come out each week?

Comment

So I successfully swapped them to emax. Will it eventually show back up in my metamask wallet?

Comment

So I successfully swapped them to emax. Will it eventually show back up in my metamask wallet?
                        You need to add emax to your MetaMask wallet.

Select add token, then select custom token, then add the contract address for emax and import.

Comment

Where do you guys find new listings? Are they posted on Metamask, you find them on Twitter, Redditt ? Looking to track a few new ones from the start. How many come out each week?
                          Social media mainly.

Comment

You need to add emax to your MetaMask wallet.

Select add token, then select custom token, then add the contract address for emax and import.
                            It asks for a token of precision and I have no clue what that is. I found the emax in my zerion wallet, so at least I know I didn't send it to some random person somewhere.

Comment

On MetaMask I put add tokens, emax, and it does not pull up. Same with astroelone

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                                On MetaMask I put add tokens, emax, and it does not pull up. Same with astroelone
                                You have to add it as a custom, copy the address from here then paste it in the address and type emax in the next line

Comment

Working...
                                X