Ranger Bed Winch Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger Bed Winch Install

Recently I’ve always found myself with a big dead animal on the ground trying to load it myself. I hunt with my 5 and 7 year old boys a lot so they aren’t much help either. I wanted to install a winch in the bed of my ranger but didn’t want to pay for the prepackaged units. I found this lock and ride bracket that is super solid and then grabbed a winch that would fit it on sale at Harbor Freight. From there I bought some heavy duty quick connectors so I could store the wires when I’m not using the winch. I’m going to get something to keep the wires coiled up under the seat but haven’t decided what yet.

I got it all hooked up this week and it works like a charm and stores away easily.

Here are a few pictures of the install.

Hopefully I’ll be loading a big New Mexico Mule Deer in the bed this year along with some whitetail and hogs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by RJK70; 07-22-2021, 04:08 PM.

You got a link to that mount??

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ranger Bed Winch Install

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      You got a link to that mount??

We provide a wide range of accessories to enhance the performance of your on-road and off-road (ATV & UTV) vehicles.

I sent them an email and asked for a discount code. Forget what it was but they gave me 10-20% off [emoji1360]

It’s very solid once you get it in there.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
        http://robustaccessories.com/cruiser-bed-winch-mount/

I sent them an email and asked for a discount code. Forget what it was but they gave me 10-20% off [emoji1360]

It’s very solid once you get it in there.

Awesome. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X