Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randy Newberg

Comment

My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by Texas452;15694257[B
        ]I like Rinella because I like watching the butchering and cooking process. He can take a fork horn buck and be happy. That’s real to me. [/B]
        Shockey is ok but the hunts he goes on are unrealistic to the average hunter and they make it look so hard and everybody is so sad. When I go hunting with my grandkids I’m happy and enjoy the moment.
        This and it is about the hunt not just the kill.

Comment

My father
          Uncle Ted
          Pigman
          Tim Wells

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hunger.

Comment

There are a few on the list that I respect because I believe they have earned it, and were legitimate hunters before social media was a thing. A few others.... not so much. I generally hate the term "influencer" because apparently you don't actually have to accomplish anything or have any real experience to be an "influencer"

Comment

I don't have an actual "influencer", as I define it anyway, but the shows I enjoy most are Heartland Bowhunter and the Jim Shockey productions.

Comment

Rinella

Comment

Chew and his Krivoman blind hunts!

Comment

I have been influenced by a lot of people (friends and family) along the way, long before hunting shows and social media were a "thing".
                      That being said, one guy who I believe is the real deal out there today is Randy Newberg up in Montana. He is a public land hunter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I really liked me Deer Meat For Dinner, he is about the outdoors and getting the kids involved. He may be hunting, fishing, diving, trapping or wading in a Creek. His brother Bluegabe is good also.

Comment

Influenced into bowhunting by my dad and brother.

Influenced to this site by my brother(y’all can thank him )

Influenced by my unintentional archery coach Michael Braden.

I don’t watch the tv guys getting paid to try and influence me.

I do watch YouTube guys like 4B.

Most influence for me are some hard core pig hunters here on this site. Skinny, GoneHuntin68, Robby Ayala, Texomabowhunter and even Smart(yes I bought some Grim Reapers recently! ). And I’m sure I’ve left some out.

These are guys who love to do what I love to do, with similar budgets and opportunities.

Probably not what the OP is looking for but it is what it is.

Comment

Not sure if he is around anymore but Dan Fitzgerald and to lesser degree Bob Foulkrod.

Comment

No one.

Comment

Outside of my dad and older brother, the biggest earthly influencer in my hunting desire and even fishing, is this Green Screen right here. Right now, if I have a question or want to do research on a place or technique or a specific target species, I start at www.texasbowhunter.com/forums period. I can almost always be guided in a good direction if I start here. Though lately it's getting more difficult with bein' "Woke" and all... It's still the best place to learn about any hunting related subject.

Comment

Working...
                                X