Total Archery Challenge SA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge SA

Looks like its happening this year. I was bummed out that it got canceled last year. I went in 2019 and it was awesome. Anyone going? Looking for good place to camp with the rv close to the natural bridge caverns. Any ideas?

I want to go this year but will be at work. Looking at the option of going to one of the other dates and making a family vacation out of it.

I was signed up for the 2019 shoot but wasn’t able to make.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
      https://totalarcherychallenge.com/

I want to go this year but will be at work. Looking at the option of going to one of the other dates and making a family vacation out of it.

I was signed up for the 2019 shoot but wasn’t able to make.
      bummer, it’s a good time. I would like to go to one in Utah. I went to mountain archery fest last year in Durango and it was a blast.
      Since they canceled last year, they gave me early registration and a whole $15 off

Comment

Planning to go also .. Taking the rv to a park on canyon lake, never camped there though so we will see. Google says it's about a 25 min drive.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn’t realize there was one here close by. I may have to go! Maybe get a TBH gathering?

Comment

Hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be out there all 3 days. Its a great time.

Worth buying cheap arrows just for this event too! Especially on the Mountain Ops and Sitka courses.

Comment

Ill be there this year.. Normally miss due to the ASA pro am but gonna make both this year

Comment

10 of us at my office went in 19 and it was great. Going again this year. Think we did the Sitka course most shots were 50-100 yds. Great stuff. Wives went last year so stayed on the riverwalk.

Comment

Originally posted by menglert View Post
                    Planning to go also .. Taking the rv to a park on canyon lake, never camped there though so we will see. Google says it's about a 25 min drive.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
                    Same here. I got a spot in cranes mill. Never been there, but I think I got the last spot

Comment

cant wait

Comment

Signed up this am since I did the early registration from last year.

Friday - Yeti @ 8:30
                        Saturday - Prime @ 8:30
                        Sunday - Nock On @ 8:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't wait for registration tomorrow, already have our hotel booked.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I plan on going all 3 days. Just got to get in and registered!

Comment

I did the early registration today. Doing Saturday and Sunday 8:30.

Comment

Working...
                              X