X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many rooster tails

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's why I asked about water pump. Figured about 2/3 of his prop was outta water!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna be a long 2 days up here! Can catch a lot of fish but no size. Lake dropped 3’ since last week and took our good fish with it I guess! Beats work though.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
          That's why I asked about water pump. Figured about 2/3 of his prop was outta water!

Haha. I always keep good water pressure. 8" setback lets her catch pretty good water.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Too many rooster tails

No such thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
              No such thing.

I beg to differ sir. Cause without a motor boat, you ain't motorboatin...

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I beg to differ sir. Cause without a motor boat, you ain't motorboatin...

Yep. I'm gonna guess I'm done fishing for the summer again. Oh well. I gotta find me a sugar mama.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                  Yep. I'm gonna guess I'm done fishing for the summer again. Oh well. I gotta find me a sugar mama.

Use the trolling motor and fish close to the ramp.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                    Gonna be a long 2 days up here! Can catch a lot of fish but no size. Lake dropped 3’ since last week and took our good fish with it I guess! Beats work though.
                    Give em hell'o tmw! Will be following along!

Comment

10 pounds even. 28th place. Lost some fish today. Try again tomorrow. Cold beer and prime rib time now

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                        10 pounds even. 28th place. Lost some fish today. Try again tomorrow. Cold beer and prime rib time now
                        Good luck tomorrow, maybe you'll find all the big ones in one giant tree just waiting for you.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did a little better today. Had 10.35. Finished 21at out of 90. Not what we wanted but oh well. We drove up Wednesday thinking fish would be where we left them and they weren’t! Head to Whitney next month for the first time, then Sandlin, lake D’Arbonne for Crappie Masters National Championship. Then Red River for Crappie Expo. Maybe Millwood in mid November then maybe I will go hunting!!

Comment

Well.. bottom cylinder is not blown to pieces. But scored. Maybe, hone, sleeve, ring job will send er? I'm out of my pay grade now. May need to call a professional.

Comment

That sucks Flex! I’m no mechanic so no help there! Leaving Clinton! Adios till next time Truman!

Comment

Had a blast on Ray Roberts fishing yesterday! This was our second tournament (ever!) for me and my partner. We finished 5th in division 2 with 9.96 lbs against 30+ teams. Would have been 4th in division 1 (that's how good d2 is!). Lake was 4 feet high and caught all fish on the same 1/16th hair jig today tipped with minnows. Timber bite stunk and our biggest fish of 1.77 came off the bridge (back to basics!) And the rest off of brush piles in 18 fow. Even came home with a check! Now accepting applications for sponsorships! [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X