CO 2nd rifle deer tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CO 2nd rifle deer tag

I just drew a deer tag for unit 25, I plan on buying an otc elk tag too, anyone else get drawn?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I also got a bear preference point and I'm waiting for the antelope draw results.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Husband and son are waiting for elk draw results.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
          Husband and son are waiting for elk draw results.

This

Comment

I applied for a zero point 100% draw unit and somehow failed to draw.. not feeling very lucky. (Unit 75)

Comment

I drew Bosque Del oso swa and wasn't suppose too. Not sure what in going to do. I'm clueless on the WMA

Comment

I have no clue how but got lucky and drew a antlered mule deer tag for 75/751 first time out. Something tells me I better make it count cause it won’t happen again! Had planned on OTC elk tags and entered draw with a buddy for the points. Saying I was surprised and excited doesn’t begin to cover it! Good luck to everybody

Comment

There’s lots of WMA land in Colorado, maybe a great option

Call local warden & they usually provide good intel

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond07 View Post
                    I applied for a zero point 100% draw unit and somehow failed to draw.. not feeling very lucky. (Unit 75)
                    It wasn’t just you...a Buddy and I both put in for elk rifle 3 in same unit and weren’t drawn. I somehow managed to get a mule deer tag out of the deal though

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
                      It wasn’t just you...a Buddy and I both put in for elk rifle 3 in same unit and weren’t drawn. I somehow managed to get a mule deer tag out of the deal though
                      I was going for Mule Deer.. can’t wait for the statistics to come out to see how unlucky I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                        I drew Bosque Del oso swa and wasn't suppose too. Not sure what in going to do. I'm clueless on the WMA
                        Nice. Ill be up there in a few weeks just a few miles away. How many points did you have?

Comment

Working...
                        X