Axis doe hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis doe hunt

Looking for an affordable axis doe hunt for 2-3 people. Possibly taking multiple does each. Really just looking to fill the freezers with axis meat

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Looking for the info too.

Comment

I have not been yet, but they have good feedback on the book of faces. Looking forward to feedback from the Greenscreen.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Hmmm

Comment

Not sure where you are located but you might try N&K Ranch (325) 853-2226 near San Angelo. Norman has always been fair with us and we have gone there for years! They usually charge around $300 per doe and have plenty of them. Awesome place

Comment

Has anyone hunted the infinity ranch? I saw that they had 2 does for $600. Me and the wife are looking to go on one too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Texas Safaris (830) 998-5412

Comment

I found a guy on book of faces offering axis and fallow does at $400 a piece. I know very little about him or the place but seemed like a straight shooter. I am looking for a couple or three guys to join me. I haven't picked dates. Pm me if interested.

Comment

Was logging in to post the same...

Comment

H4 Hunting Ranch north of Rocksprings. I was there this weekend for meat only, ended up taking a real nice Axis, and good sized axis doe.

I am working on a write up, it was a fantastic hunt, Jason is a great owner and host, and his guide Ashley was phenomenal! Turns out in another life she is a butcher, which really helped when cutting up the meat. The accommodations are great as well, I will definitely be going back.

Comment

H4huntingranch.com

Comment

Trey Hall 940-453-4997

Comment

Buddy of mine gave solid reviews about his experience here. He and his squad had a great time. I may try to book something for Spring Break.
                          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Blackbuck does - I am your guy. PM me if interested

Also have an Oryx or two Id talk about also....

WS

Comment

Any vet friendly

Comment

Working...
                              X