POC bound, any input?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POC bound, any input?

This will be our 3rd annual Father's day weekly father son trip!

Few buddies and I take our sons (ages 14,14,15,20)for 3 days of fishing. Mostly all bay stuff. We search and find large bull reds, then load coolers with drum, shark, and keeper reds.

This year will be difficult for sure. Water in moving out and large swells. We are aware of the storm and going anyways. House is paid for and no refunds cuz rain. We fish when and if we can.

Any local reports of the bay would be great

Any fishing advice would be better!

Love to find some snapper weather permits and some good advice from you guys where.

We are all taking our own CC boats. All 24' foot boats. We primarily fish Hybrids and striper, so always learning the saltwater stuff if needed and fun. What ya got?

Cheers,

Sean

With you not knowing the area I dont want to get you guys in trouble. Bill Days may have some drum. South shoreline outside Pringle and if you get an outgoing tide fish the guts. Water was fresh earlier this week. May try heading towards Powderhorn and fish drains that way. The ICW was fresh water Tuesday

Comment

Jetties have been holding fish.

Others will as well, but you’re going to have to work for them.

Comment

My buddy went last weekend & limited out on trout at Greens. He said there were about 25 boats over there & all were catching fish. If you go to greens, be careful, that area is known for sharks.

Comment

Thanks fellas

Ttt

Comment

Working...
          X