• Show
Clear All

How you feeling?

Comment

Been thinking of doing this myself

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
        Been thinking of doing this myself

Good luck. I’m a DIY guy myself but had a doctor do mine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
          Good luck. I’m a DIY guy myself but had a doctor do mine...

Figure I can save a few dollars

Comment

My day is soon, hope all goes well and dr has steady hands.

Comment

My doctor ended up tied up in surgery. I’m going Thursday afternoon now.

Comment

True story about cutting your balls.....

My Dad's Uncle Bug lived in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. Back the early '40's he was a cattle rancher "feeding" the war effort. Anyway, one day he was poking a hole in a piece of hide, got aggressive and careless, and jabbed a testicle with the leather awl. It wound up terribly infected.

Well, like I said, it was nowhere and about a days ride by horse to get to a doc. They had no car. So, Uncle Bug went out to the barn, slit himself open, and cut off that infected testicle.

He about bled to death. That us the lunatic frontier stock I come from!

True story.

Better to just let a doc cut ya!

Comment

Dangit, my wifes been harping on me to get em cut. Iv had two percutaneous nephrolithotomy surgeries in three years. The catheter removal on those is pretty legit. I told her my junk has been thru enough already lol.

Comment

Not a big deal. Way better than surgery on your wife. Just do it and be done.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                      True story about cutting your balls.....

My Dad's Uncle Bug lived in the middle of nowhere New Mexico. Back the early '40's he was a cattle rancher "feeding" the war effort. Anyway, one day he was poking a hole in a piece of hide, got aggressive and careless, and jabbed a testicle with the leather awl. It wound up terribly infected.

Well, like I said, it was nowhere and about a days ride by horse to get to a doc. They had no car. So, Uncle Bug went out to the barn, slit himself open, and cut off that infected testicle.

He about bled to death. That us the lunatic frontier stock I come from!

True story.

Better to just let a doc cut ya!

Lmfao!!!!

Comment

Ya'll didn't get 25 blowjobs out of it? Thats what my Dr. recommended. I am being serious. My Doc told my wife she needed to assist with 25 emissions and oral was the best way to go,

Comment

Originally posted by rtjh View Post
                          I got cut a few years ago, it was a piece of cake. Think of it as an investment that's cheaper than another kid.

My pullout game is weak now...
                          And like any investment, check to make sure your deposit are what they’re supposed to be. Just had my fourth kid and second vasectomy this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by ON THE EDGE View Post
                            And like any investment, check to make sure your deposit are what they’re supposed to be. Just had my fourth kid and second vasectomy this year!!

Man that’s not what I wanna hear! I’ve been blowing and going like nobody’s bizzness

Comment

For two months, my right ball would swell at the drop of a hat. I cant wear boxers any longer or they hurt. Other than that, keep the ice pack, dont move around a lot.

Comment

Best part is clearing the pipes afterwards! Takes at least a dozen deposits!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X