Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    I've seen three all out of range.
    1 at about 60 yds

Comment

Watched a couple deer for a while though

Comment

Yep seen a doe walk from the creek about 100 yards from me a bit ago

Comment

I've only seen 1 bird so far. Wonder if Chino is doing some shooting. He's across the road.

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Some sounded close enough to be just across 56.

Comment

I just shot three times and missed every one of them. Good to see my shotgun skills are the same.

Comment

We are shooting horribly bad over here

Comment

Yup I’m gonna start walking my way out maybe slowly to see what deer signs I can

Comment

Chino, was that you that waved at us as you were leaving? I was stand next to the red truck

Comment

Sir, yes sir.

Comment

Birds or no birds, that was fun! It was great to meet some new folks. And of course see some familiar faces as well.

I saw 5 birds total. But only 1 in range, for about 2 seconds. I think the consensus is that the rain had em locked down. That private field the shooting was had on, didn't last very long.

Maybe the afternoon or even hunt will be better. I'll let yall have those , for now.
                        Too hot out for me.

Comment

Was a good time seeing again and meeting some of y'all this morning. Wasn't much activity, but an enjoyable morning out and about.

Comment

Originally posted by WMR View Post
                            Was a good time seeing again and meeting some of y'all this morning. Wasn't much activity, but an enjoyable morning out and about.

Hey Will, like the new avatar. He looks ready!

Comment

Yes we were ready, but they weren't willing ��

Comment

We need to do this, 2023, or late season this year, do it again, and see if the Corp will let us have a campsite for a couple of hours for a potluck lunch. It’s a pain in the dark to meet and greet, what did we have12-15?

And late season is usually better, and cooler, so we don’t have to hear TG ***** and moan.
                                Last edited by Razorback01; 09-03-2022, 11:52 AM. Reason: Added

Comment

Working...
                                X