Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CARLOCK View Post
    Last couple days been a bit chilly out. Good luck
    I been on some doe but haven’t connected on one yet.
    I shoot a nice 9 pt id show y’all but can’t download on here.
    Congrats on a very solid BB buck!

Comment

Congrats David!

You get-n some gray in your beard, Son!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Congrats David!

You get-n some gray in your beard, Son!
          Too much sir!!!

Comment

By the time I got old enough to grow a full bead, it was all gray.

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
              Da pepper, that was I that night I heard the limb snap. Awful sound it was.

Send that pic over if you dont mind, I'd love to see him on camera, they always look bigger

Thanks Pio!

I'm tickled that I was finally drawn for a midseason hunt...usually it's late January or Oct. First time ever for a Dec hunt.

I'll PM you. The limb snapping wasn't me. It was another guy out there I knew. Still having issues getting PSE to warranty it, and it was less than a year old, and already snapped once before.

I will have to go through one of my SD cards to find it. But I will send it to you . I think it was him.. head was down. But looks close.

Comment

LOL the limb snapping was me! Dang PSE Fang. Second time, same limb! Cocked an hour or so then POP.. F#$@ lol

Comment

The registration for spring turkey season has closed but the draw has not been posted. Only 15 for each of the two sessions.

Comment

The drawing list is posted today. We made it for the first hunt. Now my wife will not be in a good mood being waked up early for 21 days in a row.

Comment

Cameras going up Saturday. It will be interesting to see what has changed with the lake being up above full pool this year.

Comment

Opening day is close. Just have 1 camera out and working but the results are encouraging.

Comment

Turkey season is on. We saw 3 hens yesterday. Good luck to everyone out there.

Comment

Originally posted by PIOBill View Post
                            Turkey season is on. We saw 3 hens yesterday. Good luck to everyone out there.
                            go get em!

Comment

We are seeing lots of hens, but Toms are few and far between. Saw one yesterday after someone shot at him and missed with a crossbow. He was hauling butt.

Comment

Well, the first half of turkey season is over. We saw hens nearly every day, but toms were few and far away. I know that one tom was taken on the Richardson slew side. Good luck to the rest of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X