70 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

70 years

We just celebrated my grandparents' 70th anniversary this weekend...he's 92, she's 88. There were streams of folks that showed up at the reception, both family and friends from years past, and the party lasted well into the evening. They are two of the sweetest, most loving and just best people that I've ever known....there is so much I could say about each of them, but in short, my entire family and I have been abundantly blessed by them.

Time sure does fly and it's always good to remember your blessings and people who have been in your life that have helped to mold and shape you. Chime in and feel free to share about someone else you know that have stayed the course in marriage for many years and/or just someone that has been a blessing to you or made a great impact on who you are.

Congrats & that’s probably a rare accomplishment

Comment

Wow. Congrats to those lovebirds.

Comment

What an incredible milestone. I pray that my wife and I live long enough to say we have been married 70+ yrs. Congratulations to them.

Comment

Wow, congratulations to them!

I can only pray that my wife and I remain alive and healthy long enough to reach a milestone like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That is awesome!

Comment

Congrats to them!

Comment

I’m afraid I won’t reach that milestone, but kudos to those that can. Man, that’s a long time for two people to put up with each other. Gotta be love !

Comment

Definitely worth celebrating. My folks hit 65 in September!!!

Comment

Congratulations wow!

Comment

What a wonderful accomplishment. Based on your words, we can see you totally appreciate the time you have had with them.
                      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

This is an amazing story!! Should be aired on the evening news.

Comment

Great story. My parents reached 60+. Me? Maybe if I can add them all together in 40 years. Lol.

Comment

Was just speaking with my neighbor yesterday, and he and his wife had their 67th this last Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is great. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X