No announcement yet.

Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they would have hit the button before they bolted from the office. I assume we are done for today?

Comment

Well great, now I am going to accomplish absolutely NOTHING tomorrow too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is torture!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

They wait until the end of the day to count how many time you checked status, the ones with the highest check count get draw because they're most likely to pay the quickest...

Comment

The results are set to be drawn at 2:02 AM. Be sure to check back.

Comment

has anyone checked their FB page to see if they announced any thing as far as a delay ?

Comment

Originally posted by mr. Public View Post
                well great, now i am going to accomplish absolutely nothing tomorrow too!
                lol!

Comment

Nothing on book of faces either.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

They may just make yall wait till sometime Friday before make-n Mr Public push the Big Red Button.

Could be a long week for some of yall.

Comment

Y’all idiots!!!!
                      Y’all done crashed the system again!!!

Comment

This is really disappointing

Comment

Heck. Maybe I finally got drawn for something so they are rechecking their system because that never happens.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampBuck View Post
                            All those new irs agents . Bet Tpwd is short staffed after people jumped ship to go federal
                            Just wait until those irs agents decide a draw hunt can be listed and taxed as additional income

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                              This is really disappointing
                              Agree. Don't think I've seen one go 2 days before.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Agree. Don't think I've seen one go 2 days before.

Not unless it’s on a weekend. But yeah this is disappointing for them to have not had it together today. Surely an issue, or an error. Could be the staff responsible had something of an emergency…

If you don’t draw, after 32yrs, I think something is wrong. And you should never lose your Loyalty points years in the future, after you draw. Or at least get average points to draw for some time. When I see your draw statistics I have to wonder. What is the problem there? It makes me really appreciate my experiences and very worrisome for the future of those to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X