No announcement yet.

Live feed cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone deployed these in the woods ?

Comment

The ReoLink is the way to go. This past season I watched my boy take his first archery buck while I was sitting in another stand about 300 yards away. He texted when the buck was coming in. I opened up the app and watched the whole hunt live from my phone.
      T-Mobile SIM card. 2GB plan. $10 a month.

Comment

Live feed cameras

Originally posted by Acjigga View Post
        Has anyone deployed these in the woods ?

What are you wanting to know? They are 4G cellar cameras. Mine is mounted high on my front entry gate about 300' from my house.
        It doesn't have coons climbing up and down it but neither does a regular game camera. Or rather...no more so than any other regular or cellular game camera.

I know ReoLink has a camo skin-like wrap for them if you want to try to hide them.
        Last edited by RascalArms; 03-03-2022, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I am using the same SIM card that txhellraiser mentioned.

Here is an example video from my camera "in the woods".

https://i.imgur.com/mBlVw9j.mp4

Those deer "danced" for over 5 minutes on camera.
          Last edited by timoub007; 03-03-2022, 10:08 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Comment

Do these have the option to take still shots like a regular game cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodray12 View Post
              Do these have the option to take still shots like a regular game cam?

They record until all movement is gone...not just a set time. You can adjust the length of time after motion or also take a "still shot" if you choose. You can set them up to alert you of a triggered motion and then you can watch LIVE, with tilt, pan and zoom. Also has talk-listen and a siren function. The siren is stupid loud trust me. I had a little fun testing it out live the other day while the wife was at the mailbox. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                They record until all movement is gone...not just a set time. You can adjust the length of time after motion or also take a "still shot" if you choose. You can set them up to alert you of a triggered motion and then you can watch LIVE, with tilt, pan and zoom. Also has talk-listen and a siren function. The siren is stupid loud trust me. I had a little fun testing it out live the other day while the wife was at the mailbox. [emoji23]
                Siren, all this cool stuff plus it has a siren!

I could do some audible hunting of the 2 legged coyote/mule variety from the house.
                It would probably only be a one time giggle as I'm sure they'd figure it out and turn it into rubble.

Comment

hahahahha

Thanks for the info, definitely would put that siren to use on the stubborn doe that's always blowing at me.

Comment

I have a ReoLink that uses 4G LTE. $10 a month TMobile SIM card. Pan, Tilt, zoom and extremely clear.

https://reolink.com/us/product/reoli...hoC4sYQAvD_BwE

Holy cow, this has my mind turning. Such a cool solution.
                    I wonder if there is any way i could hide it enough for a public land spot……. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                      Holy cow, this has my mind turning. Such a cool solution.
                      I wonder if there is any way i could hide it enough for a public land spot……. Haha

Haha...probably not. But at least you would be able to get notified of when they steal it [emoji23]

Comment

Haha...probably not. But at least you would be able to get notified of when they steal it [emoji23]

I don’t know, I have previously been called a spider monkey… 20’ up might do the trick! Haha

Comment

I bought 2 just now for $210 a piece on sale. This should be a great setup!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I could use the siren to run the dang pigs and aoudad off!!

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                              I bought 2 just now for $210 a piece on sale. This should be a great setup!

I saw that yesterday...a lot cheaper than I gave for mine. They are great cameras. Congrats.

Comment

I got one camera setup today

Comment

Working...
                                X