Best/preferred Form 1 suppressor kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best/preferred Form 1 suppressor kit?

I have 6-7 form 4 cans but after being around enough form 1 cans seeing similar results I am wanting to snag a couple since they look to be 50-65% the price and almost 5-10% the wait.

Looks for 30 cal cans for now in the 6-7" range.

Been recommended Kinetik from Straight6 and JRM products so far so just looking and confirming.

Thanks

I’m in the same boat. I have the fingerprint paperwork sitting on my desk at home.

Comment

Just knocked out my 2nd trust (other one had to many people on it and Im not dealing with all the finger print crap with them). Also cost me 25 or 50 bucks for amendments so 79$ for a whole new trust didn't seem terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Just knocked out my 2nd trust (other one had to many people on it and Im not dealing with all the finger print crap with them). Also cost me 25 or 50 bucks for amendments so 79$ for a whole new trust didn't seem terrible.
        If your trust is through Texas-gun-trust amendments are free. Good advice to keep the number of people on your trust to a minimum. I have not tested this but I was told by Texas-gun-trust you can amend after you have a Form 1 approved to add the additional people.

Comment

I have 6-7 form 4 cans but after being around enough form 1 cans seeing similar results I am wanting to snag a couple since they look to be 50-65% the price and almost 5-10% the wait.

Looks for 30 cal cans for now in the 6-7" range.

Been recommended Kinetik from Straight6 and JRM products so far so just looking and confirming.

Thanks
          There is a guy on YouTube called Silencer Student (Joseph Longo) who does a lot of testing. There is also a FB group called Form1basics with a lot of info. The technology (or opinions) evolves quite rapidly. At present the issue is finding the components you need in stock unless you are making they yourself. So far I have two form 1's approved, a rimfire and a 30 cal. First took 23 days and second 16 days. There are a few traps in completing the Form 1 application.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
            If your trust is through Texas-gun-trust amendments are free. Good advice to keep the number of people on your trust to a minimum. I have not tested this but I was told by Texas-gun-trust you can amend after you have a Form 1 approved to add the additional people.
            First one was through someone else (can't even remember). Way more expensive also.

Will Check on the youtube rec. Thanks

Comment

White trash tactical kits and be done with it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

First one was through someone else (can't even remember). Way more expensive also.

Will Check on the youtube rec. Thanks
                The FB group Form1basics has a file with a number of the solvent trap vendors listed.

Comment

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                  The FB group Form1basics has a file with a number of the solvent trap vendors listed.
                  Good Place to get info. The have instructions on how to file the form 1 also.

I've done a 22 cal. can and a SBR

Comment

White trash tactical FLO kits are super hard to beat for the money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Assuming this is one of the white thrash kits that are being recommended?

Comment

https://wttactical.net/premium-full-kit-60-degree/

Assuming this is one of the white thrash kits that are being recommended?
                        Yes. If running on a normal bolt gun that is exactly what I would use. The FLO kits are working great on ARs though if that is what your wanting one for.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tag

Comment

I would like a little more detail. How do you drill these out? Is it fairly easy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
                              I would like a little more detail. How do you drill these out? Is it fairly easy?
                              generally on a mill or a lathe. If you have a jig to keep the hole in the center of the cup, you can use a drill press or hand drill

Comment

Working...
                              X