Roger Raqlin Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
    Still a good show. Beats the hell out of the modern infomercials. I would hunt with old Roger any day.
    Same. He acts silly, but a nice guy when I met him. Good for him to lose the weight and enjoy his outdoor lifestyle more.

Comment

Same. I met him years ago and he was super nice. Didn’t act goofy like on his shows. Cameras sure make folks do weird stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
        He has kept his weight off with his maintenance plan called 80/20.I guess it means for 4 days you eat right and then on the 5th day you can have a double cheeseburger and fries and a piece of pie, then 4 days back on it and so on.
        You can have all that in moderation. The simple truth to losing weight is calories in vs. calories burned. You can lose weight eating nothing but cheeseburgers and twinkies as long as you don't exceed your daily caloric intake.

But, not to take away from what you are doing. If this works for you, then by all means go for it! There's no doubt it will most likely help you shed some pounds. I eat this way most of the time. Low carb and Intermittent Fasting.

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
          You can have all that in moderation. The simple truth to losing weight is calories in vs. calories burned. You can lose weight eating nothing but cheeseburgers and twinkies as long as you don't exceed your daily caloric intake.

But, not to take away from what you are doing. If this works for you, then by all means go for it! There's no doubt it will most likely help you shed some pounds. I eat this way most of the time. Low carb and Intermittent Fasting.

A “calorie is a calorie” is a myth. Spikes in insulin and other affects on your body are very different between different kinds of food. A whole food meal is best.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
            https://an.athletenetwork.com/blog/t...ories-out-myth

A “calorie is a calorie” is a myth. Spikes in insulin and other affects on your body are very different between different kinds of food. A whole food meal is best.
            I never said it was healthy. But a calorie deficit is all that is needed to lose body fat. I obviously don't recommend eating crap all day and agree whole foods are best. And, eating whole foods allows you to eat more and still maintain the deficit.

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
              Jimmeney Christmas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              This!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Love me some Roger Raglin! That dude has a passion and fire for life. Like someone posted above. He can tickle some ivory!
                He just posted this on FB this afternoon. I've always been jealous of guitar players and piano players. Always thought both were so cool. He's shot a couple good deer too. Sorry for the FB link for the non-fb folks.

Comment

My mom made me and my 2 sisters take piano lessons when I was about 10 years old. I pitched a big ole crybaby fit and she let me quit. Both my sisters could make the ivories dance and I regret to this day that mom didn't stick to her guns about lessons for me.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                    He just posted this on FB this afternoon. I've always been jealous of guitar players and piano players. Always thought both were so cool. He's shot a couple good deer too. Sorry for the FB link for the non-fb folks.

https://www.facebook.com/rogerraglin...50984029655071
                    Thanks for posting. He can workem over!

Comment

Working...
                    X