Academy ammunition?

Before I drive to San Antonio any idea if they have
    1. 22 magnum
    2. 30-30
    3. .223
    4. 20 ga 2 3/4 1oz

Or Gibson in kerrviile

Tia

Been to a few Academy's is San Antonio last week and this week and they had all except I didn't see any 30-30.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenner97 View Post
      Been to a few Academy's is San Antonio last week and this week and they had all except I didn't see any 30-30.
      Can you pm me which one

Comment

Academy in Northwoods had .223 and 20 gauge last week. Lot of other stuff on the shelf too but not sure about 22 mag or 30-30.

Comment

1604 and Bandera rd had cases of 20ga last week. I didn't look for anything else. Call them before you go. There's also a Walmart across 1604 that carries ammo. Last week the only had 22ga.

Comment

Academy San Marcos had plenty 223 on saturday

Comment

I’m in North Houston but come through Fredericksburg once a month to go to the lease. My academy’s are stocked full of all of that minus the 30-30. If you need me to pick something up and drop it off on my way through I don’t mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                I’m in North Houston but come through Fredericksburg once a month to go to the lease. My academy’s are stocked full of all of that minus the 30-30. If you need me to pick something up and drop it off on my way through I don’t mind.
                Thanks, I will check local store tomorrow and pm you if I strike out.

TIA
                S-3

Comment

Has anyone seen 6.5prc in ELDX? I am South of Houston but would be willing to drive at this point.

Comment

I will check gibsons for you this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by big_smith View Post
                      Has anyone seen 6.5prc in ELDX? I am South of Houston but would be willing to drive at this point.
                      Academy in Lake Jackson had plenty last week. I can run by there this evening after work and let you know.

Comment

I believe gibsons has 30-30 but I’d call and check before you make the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

San Marcos today had .22 mag, .223, and 20 gauge dove load.

Comment

The feed store had 1 box 22mag V-max hornday $18 , bought them just in case

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              The feed store had 1 box 22mag V-max hornday $18 , bought them just in case
                              30gr?

They're $18.99 at Academy.

Comment

Working...
                              X