Diamond Bows donation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond Bows donation

Anyone of this here TBH brethren have a diamond youth bow they are willing to donate for a good cause? One of our own is using them to teach his local youth group kids at his church archery. If you have one you can donate please post it here for Jay. I know he is needing a couple left handed bows. Whatcha got GS?

If you don't have one to donate please do me a favor and keep this post up top until we get him enough for every kid to have one to use.

Comment

Bump for a good cause

Comment

I have a lefty bow that I would donate but strings will
        Probably need to be replaced as it has sat for a while in my closet. It’s a Diamond Rock Bow. I’m in Houston though.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
          I have a lefty bow that I would donate but strings will
          Probably need to be replaced as it has sat for a while in my closet. It’s a Diamond Rock Bow. I’m in Houston though.
          That's great he is in Manvel

Comment

Jay how many more do you need? LH and RH.

Comment

I'm in the beginning stages of trying to start this ministry at my church. I have a few kids interested but I'm sure more will jump in as things get going. I have one lefty already but wanted another just in case.

Thanks to Chase for starting this tread. The generosity around here never ceases to amaze me.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for my church brother Jay.

I have four kids…daughter is the oldest and then 3 boys…2 years ago he set each of them up with a free bow.

Fast forward 2 years…I’m on my first lease ever (archery only) and my 2 oldest boys have participated in several 3D shoots and have killed 7 hogs between the two of them (1 on the lease and then 3 each on paid hunt). The paid hunt has historically (prior to last year) been an annual “guys trip” with my friends. The two older boys (now 15 and 13) are about to make their second “guys trip” with me and my friends in a couple weeks. They killed 3 each last year on their first trip.

I haven’t personally hunted in 2 years and I’ve had two of my best years hunting just being with the boys and watching their enjoyment of the great outdoors. They are hooked.

My youngest (now 11) is on track to probably join the guys trip next year on our annual paid hunt. And if I’m fortunate enough to keep my lease he will be joining his brothers and me in the fall in the stands (that Jay made for me). Still looking for that first deer.

All thanks to Jay.

I can vouch for Jays commitment to this cause.

Thank you for starting this thread. Looking forward to following it.

Good luck Jay. And thank you for helping introduce my boys to a lifetime in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem Jay, I think every kid should get the opportunity to enjoy archery and the outdoors.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Macntexas View Post
                      Bump for my church brother Jay.

I have four kids…daughter is the oldest and then 3 boys…2 years ago he set each of them up with a free bow.

Fast forward 2 years…I’m on my first lease ever (archery only) and my 2 oldest boys have participated in several 3D shoots and have killed 7 hogs between the two of them (1 on the lease and then 3 each on paid hunt). The paid hunt has historically (prior to last year) been an annual “guys trip” with my friends. The two older boys (now 15 and 13) are about to make their second “guys trip” with me and my friends in a couple weeks. They killed 3 each last year on their first trip.

I haven’t personally hunted in 2 years and I’ve had two of my best years hunting just being with the boys and watching their enjoyment of the great outdoors. They are hooked.

My youngest (now 11) is on track to probably join the guys trip next year on our annual paid hunt. And if I’m fortunate enough to keep my lease he will be joining his brothers and me in the fall in the stands (that Jay made for me). Still looking for that first deer.

All thanks to Jay.

I can vouch for Jays commitment to this cause.

Thank you for starting this thread. Looking forward to following it.

Good luck Jay. And thank you for helping introduce my boys to a lifetime in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Mike, thanks for the kind words my friend. It was a joy to watch them and I can't wait until you youngest boy is out the with y'all.

Sent from my U304AA using Tapatalk

Comment

Good on you Jay. Best of luck getting this going.

Does the Lord only love Diamond bows or can other youth bows be donated?

Comment

I mean, Genesis bows would seem appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            Does the Lord only love Diamond bows or can other youth bows be donated?

We all know the Lord shoots a Mathews....but the Diamond might be more adjustable for youth..

Good luck on your quest Jay....hope you find what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              We all know the Lord shoots a Mathews....but the Diamond might be more adjustable for youth..

Good luck on your quest Jay....hope you find what you need.
                              I thought it was Hoyt

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X