X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must need more fiber

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Since you brought it up, what the heck is MILF?? Or something like that!!
      Mothers I’d love forever?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Good grief! When you use acronyms, at least explain the acronym first like the newspapers or inter web does, then you can simply use the acronym after that in the same post or thread!

Example: Electomagetic Pulse (EMP) Don't make me start another lesson on proper writing! Shaking My Head (SMH)!!!
        Good grief, that thread started 4.5 yrs ago. You are way late on this one!!!! We all expect more of you on catching and correcting these things!

Comment

Fmr

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            kma
            Ok, this one brought back memories.

Mid-ish 90’s, I coached a baseball team, 15-16 year olds. We were the only team from our town playing in a rival next city over league.

Uniforms didn’t get to the team in time, I informed the commissioner of that and was told TS (Tough Shiz), figure it out. Ok, NP (No Problem). Informed the parents that their child was to bring a white T-shirt and we needed some Sharpies.

Everyone came through and I laid out the guidelines before the games. They could pick whatever number they wanted, that included integers, fractions, decimals, etc. the only requirement was that whichever shoulder was face the pitcher had to have KMA on it. One player asked what that meant, one other one answered instantly. KMA was the first thing written on those T-shirts by every member of that team.

Comment

Dilligaf.

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                Ok, this one brought back memories.

Mid-ish 90’s, I coached a baseball team, 15-16 year olds. We were the only team from our town playing in a rival next city over league.

Uniforms didn’t get to the team in time, I informed the commissioner of that and was told TS (Tough Shiz), figure it out. Ok, NP (No Problem). Informed the parents that their child was to bring a white T-shirt and we needed some Sharpies.

Everyone came through and I laid out the guidelines before the games. They could pick whatever number they wanted, that included integers, fractions, decimals, etc. the only requirement was that whichever shoulder was face the pitcher had to have KMA on it. One player asked what that meant, one other one answered instantly. KMA was the first thing written on those T-shirts by every member of that team.
                So, what does KMA mean

Comment

Kiss.my *****

Comment

So, what does KMA mean
                    It means to pay tribute to ones posterior. Or, see post #23.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                      Kiss.my *****
                      5 digits? Still don't get it.

Comment

TMMS. means too many money signs

$$

Comment

5 digits? Still don't get it.
                          Kiss my azzes. Good Greif !!

Comment

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

SCFX ious

Comment

ffs

Comment

Good grief! When you use acronyms, at least explain the acronym first like the newspapers or inter web does, then you can simply use the acronym after that in the same post or thread!

Example: Electomagetic Pulse (EMP) Don't make me start another lesson on proper writing! Shaking My Head (SMH)!!!

You "coulda" enhanced the communication of this message by simply leaving out the second coma (","). And have made two simple complete sentences out of it to enhance your linguistic skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X